Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lisha, 22, is a singer/songwriter who expects to make it big in the music business. She can be found all over the social media world under Lisha Cash and wants her name to be as recognized as Taylor Swift or Katy Perry. Meanwhile, she likes to keep in shape and gets her “butt kicked” with her SkinnyLegs all-female fitness group. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

There's nothing wrong with this girl that I can see, cute to above-average GND good-looks. Nice curves in all of the right places on her body. I don't see any tattoos either. A! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Katie
28 from Liverpool

One of the older girls here, kind of looks more mature than the rest too, with her polkadot panties, etc.:biggrin2: A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 22, has been modelling for a little less than a year now. She has been compared to New Wave icon and Blondie singer Debbie Harry. That’s a sight better than being compared to New Wave icon and Cars singer Ric Ocasek. Not a handsome man. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Looks like the Sun is embarking on one of it's silly theme weeks again. There are some better pictures available of her, but they're all with her paired up with another girl (who I assume we'll see tomorrow), who's a bit hotter than her. They screwed the pooch with this set of pictures. B- is the best I can muster for her. Still okay. :good:

Previous shoot:
Ashley, 2012-12-12

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
dont understand the need for too much make up . I think she would look hot without it. :good:

W

Wanker

I am beginning to enjoy this thread better than the Sunshine one.

9.5/10.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Those are pretty unflattering shots. Not that she's gonna look that good even with a great photographer, but it could have been better. 6/10

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
peace said:
dont understand the need for too much make up . I think she would look hot without it. :good:

Yep, I agree. Why do these girls feel the need to plaster on makeup, especially around the eyes and cheeks? Ruins their natural good looks, IMHO.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
In the wake of all the gun violence as of late I don't understand them deciding to go with these shots........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Bree, 22, has always loved the outdoors, especially fishing and camping. But what she really wants is a career in the modelling industry that will take her around the world — we’re guessing so she can camp in exotic locales. When she makes it big, she wants to tow her camper behind a pink Porsche or Bugatti. (Jack Boland photo)

This is the second time that these two girls have shown up together, i.e. yesterday's girl and today's girl. So they must be a team. The brunette is definitely much hotter than the blonde, and last time it was the same case too. The brunette is definitely my style, A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Previous photoshoots:
Bree, 2012-12-11

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sam
27 from Manchester
"People ask me all the time if I have had a boob job. It really annoys me."

She may get annoyed by questions about whether she had a boob job, but she didn't deny it either. ;)

Either case, they are fabulous! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom