Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Cycleguy007 said:
One of life's greatest mysteries... competition with other women, I suspect. Based on my research the majority of guys actually prefer natural to fake. :???:

Fake boobs only look good in clothes, once naked- they just look silly in most cases. There are some rare exceptions of course... where a good boob job can be very attractive even naked, but those are few and far between... **sigh**

Those bolt-ons must be brand new and she wanted to show them off, fair enough. They look like a couple of hay mounds in the prairies. 10 years down the road, who knows? Sorry guys. I feel a new thread coming on.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Beenthere123 said:
6.5/10. Agree with all, bad job on the bolt ons.

She's waifer thin and you slap her with a 6.5/10??:slap: Look at that sexy little booty, pouty lips and shapely thighs, shame on you! :whip:

8 and I'd do her!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SUNshine Girl Renee, 21, is a big fan of NFL football and TV show Jersey Shore. This 5'9", green-eyed beauty lists her main hobbies as tanning and shopping. You can catch Renee at the 10th anniversary Importfest this Saturday at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nice face, but kind of soft looking with the usual trampy tats.

Pussy looks shaved for the bald crowd though if thats your cup of tea.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ah, you gotta feel for her: she's one of those "curvy" girls who is carrying some extra weight...except that none of it went to her boobs......That's like a guy being born with a 12 inch dick....but being so ugly that no woman would touch him......

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Renee, 21, is a big fan of NFL football and TV show Jersey Shore. This 5'9", green-eyed beauty lists her main hobbies as tanning and shopping. You can catch Renee at the 10th anniversary Importfest this Saturday at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nice face, but kind of soft looking with the usual trampy tats.

Pussy looks shaved for the bald crowd though if thats your cup of tea.

6.5/10

HOLY RETOUCHED PICTURE BATMAN!!!

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Not only tats but a bad choice; Shooting stars and chinese script. Hey Gramma, nice tats, I think. Cute face. 6/10 Main hobbies are shopping and tanning. Deep!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
6/10 just not my cup of tea, but I would still do her if it was free.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
You boys are way too harsh!

7.5 out of 10 dinner and a roll in the sack would be perfect!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SUNshine Girl Mai Lynn, 23, wants to be a successful event planner. The 5-foot brown-eyed Leo likes Britney Spears and Rihanna and the Twilight series. When she’s not listening to vamps and checking out vampires, Mai Lynn enjoys a rousing game of volleyball or softball. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nothing special here I'm afraid and the ''Laugh'' tat?

6/10

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Mai Lynn, 23, wants to be a successful event planner. The 5-foot brown-eyed Leo likes Britney Spears and Rihanna and the Twilight series. When she’s not listening to vamps and checking out vampires, Mai Lynn enjoys a rousing game of volleyball or softball. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nothing special here I'm afraid and the ''Laugh'' tat?

6/10

+1

The tat does make you laugh. Cute.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I'd lick around the tat. 7 for the young lady in the little yellow bikini!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I am partial to Asian ladies and my score will reflect this biased fact. 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom