Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
oldguyzer said:
Yep, it'll only get worse from there. :don'twantto-see:/

Sometimes it doesn't:

Before:

After:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:
Oh, I guess you haven't gotten your settings set to automatically subscribe. Again at the top of this page, you'll see a menu item, this time it's called "Settings", click it. Then along the left side, you'll see a sub-menu called "General Settings", click it. You will now see a whole bunch of settings, one of which is called "Default Thread Subscription Mode", which has a pull-down menu list. Change this from "Do not subscribe", to either "Through my Control Panel Only" or anything else if you like. Then at the bottom of that page, click on the button that says "Save Changes". :pEACE:

THanks Blackie. I m sure if I will notice any changes. Thanks again. :good:

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Nice bod, face a little less pectacular, but it could be the raccoon eyes that seem so trendy these days.

And what's wrong with being picky?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shannon, 20, loves to rock out. Our 5-foot-6 Aries plays guitar and likes jamming to alt-rock while chowing down on Greek or Mediterranean food. We tried that but just wound up with tzatziki on our tuning knobs.

She's 20? Really? :sure:

Despite the age lie, she's somewhat cute in a GND kind of way. Somewhat reminds me of yesterday's girl, looks good in some outfits, but she's lumpy in others. B-. :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Whitney is 26 years old and her favourite sports are kickboxing and track and field. Good luck finding those sports on TV. Her favourite movies are the Twilight series. When it comes to guys, our girl says they need to be honest, respectful, caring and have a job! (Craig Robertson photo)

Definitely no problems with this girl being a soft-body, here! Every single muscle on her seems to be defined. Amazing body, pretty nice face though not DDG, and she's got a way of teasing too. I like the overall package here, A-. /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom