Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
peace said:
:unknw:
Ps. Why was this thread moved? Prefer to keep it in "LOBBY."

Use your subscription feature, it'll show up no matter where it's located.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
those aren't really great pic of her imo

lucy-collett-black_475106S0.jpg
Lucy_Collett_3.jpg
vrydag-bederf-dis-die-einde-van-die-w-c3-aareld-10-9457015b-sz500x667.jpg

Edit: hmm not sure why they're showing up so small..

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:
Use your subscription feature, it'll show up no matter where it's located.[/QUOTErate
Perhaps I m computer illiterate...where is it?
:sorry2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
blackram said:
Use your subscription feature, it'll show up no matter where it's located.
rate
Perhaps I m computer illiterate...where is it?
:sorry2:

Go to the top of this page, up near the CAERF banner, you'll see a menu item called "Quick Links", click on it, and then you'll see "Subscribed Threads", click on that. Any thread that you've ever posted a response to, will automatically be in your subscription list.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
peace said:
Thanks. BUt it just says my folder is empty????

Oh, I guess you haven't gotten your settings set to automatically subscribe. Again at the top of this page, you'll see a menu item, this time it's called "Settings", click it. Then along the left side, you'll see a sub-menu called "General Settings", click it. You will now see a whole bunch of settings, one of which is called "Default Thread Subscription Mode", which has a pull-down menu list. Change this from "Do not subscribe", to either "Through my Control Panel Only" or anything else if you like. Then at the bottom of that page, click on the button that says "Save Changes". :pEACE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 22, has the key to your heart. Well, maybe not your heart, but to everything else. This 5-foot-2 Gemini is a locksmith by trade. She’s also into drawing and painting and the movies — always a solid combination. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

I'd say today's is another GND, she might look pretty fine running around in an office wearing that white mini-dress. Maybe needs to lose a bit of that baby fat before she tries bathing suits though. Usually with Asian women, the problem is that they are too thin. So this one fills out her white dress well. C+. :dontknow:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
A little to soft for a sun shine girl but good enough for me to roll around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom