Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Ally, 21, can be found anywhere there’s action: Snowboarding, paintball, quadding, travelling, working outdoors, you get the picture. The 5-foot-2 blue-eyed Gemini gal loves Florida Gators football. Speaking of Florida, Ally wants to take up surfing next time she’s near the ocean. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

She does look older than 21, definitely, but I wouldn't say she looks 31, maybe 27 or 28. She's got some silly tats. She's mainly a GND, rather than hot. She also looks somewhat like news anchor Alex Witt of the MSNBC channel:
Alex_Witt_Twitter_Icon.jpg

Anyways, nothing about her is particularly stand-out for me, grade C+.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Would be nice to have seen more. No idea what the body is really like. In the last shot she looks older...

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
oldguyzer said:
Would be nice to have seen more. No idea what the body is really like. In the last shot she looks older...

The last shot is a picture of MSNBC's Alex Witt, who I was comparing to this girl. Alex is definitely older, she's a MILF.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Enjoy this video of the 2013 Page 3 Idol winner, Mellissa from Kent: :good:

[video]https://www.page3.com/#ooid=52ZnlrODqHHsY2Nnm27eHl4aM7-y9kxm[/video]

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
She also has her own and is a Suicide Girl, so you could probably find her on that site as well.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
blackram said:
The last shot is a picture of MSNBC's Alex Witt, who I was comparing to this girl. Alex is definitely older, she's a MILF.

I guess I should have read the text instead of looking at the pictures, huh? :sorry2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
oldguyzer said:
I guess I should have read the text instead of looking at the pictures, huh? :sorry2:

No, no, just looking at the pictures is just fine. :biggrin2:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
oldguyzer said:

you'll have to get used to blackie, every woman posted here reminds him of someone else.....sometimes famous, sometimes obscure, but always someone else....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tiffannee, 25, is all about the sports. This action-packed beauty with the blue-green eyes is always on the move. Hunting, fishing, snowboarding football, swimming running ... we get tired just thinking about it! When she’s not on the go, Tiffannee likes to hang out with loved ones, friends and family. (Ernest Eorozsuk photo)

Cute to above-average GND face. Decent, albeit soft body. She wouldn't be bad as a long-term girlfriend material, maybe just not arm-candy material. Tepid B-. :good:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She would be a good looking girl at the office but sadly she is not pin-up material.............7/10

I agree!

I also agree with Oldguyzer being a picky old fart!:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom