Made with Love
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
HOF said:
LMAO, you guys are hilarious! If any of the average and below average sunshine girls offered to fuck you senseless, you all would! Now, you might not tell anyone or exaggerate how attractive she was, but you'd all jump their bones.:LMAO: Especially if it was free!:LMAO:

Nope!......Didn`t even do that when I younger and ain`t going to start now.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Katie is a fiery redhead (aren’t they all?) who met Princess Diana and Prince Charles when she was six. Katie has a 12-year-old dog named Whisky

Well better than the rest this week but not a glamour girl - 7

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
"Well better than the rest this week but not a glamour girl - 7" pretty much sums it up.

Guess the Sun can't find any hotties lately. :sorry2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
She's cute, I like redheads, and she's got a great body, wish we'd have some swimsuit pictures of her though. If she had longer hair, rather than the short style she has right now, I think we'd find her hot, not just cute. Still, I'll give her an A-.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Here's the remaining photos from the shoot:
Rosie
20 from Middlesex
"I had a test shoot and they phoned me the next day to tell me I was going in the paper - it's a dream come true"

A+ /-Thumbs-up::/

Peace, you gotta get your eyes checked, what's wrong with her face?

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Yep. The tattoo is a bit dorky, but small mistakes can be forgiven with the right attitude. B.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Calgary’s SUNshine Girl of the Year, Justine, poses at the El Dorado Royale Resort in Mexico’s Mayan Riviera.

After one of the worst weeks in SSG history they had to go out west again for a bit of relief - avg body but pictures are better - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Really hot girl, face-wise. Body-wise, she's a little soft. But she reminds me a lot of Deborah Harry from Blondie. A-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom