Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
She restores my faith in this board. Would not kick her out of bed. Except to make me breakfast.

10/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jenna, 26, a 5-foot-2 Gemini, says it seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on T.V. Where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely? Lucky there’s a Family Guy! Because that’s Jenna’s favourite show. And she loves spending time with her own family as well. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY)

Kind of a cute GND, she's a little chunky in places, but seems to have a great smile. Much better than yesterday's. C+. :dontknow:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
This week is a joke right? I mean they have to be doing this on purpose or they hired a mean dyke as photo editor or something.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
train said:
This week is a joke right? I mean they have to be doing this on purpose or they hired a mean dyke as photo editor or something.

You'd think dykes would know how to pick really hot girls. ;Idon't- know//

H

HOF

LMAO, you guys are hilarious! If any of the average and below average sunshine girls offered to fuck you senseless, you all would! Now, you might not tell anyone or exaggerate how attractive she was, but you'd all jump their bones.:LMAO: Especially if it was free!:LMAO:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
HOF said:
LMAO, you guys are hilarious! If any of the average and below average sunshine girls offered to fuck you senseless, you all would! Now, you might not tell anyone or exaggerate how attractive she was, but you'd all jump their bones.:LMAO: Especially if it was free!:LMAO:

I'm insulted and appalled at how low you think our standards are but yeah, you're right. I'd take them all, every single one in this thread!:blush2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom