Made with Love
Hush Companions
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
okay but hard to tell about her mid-section - I guess I'm one of the few that hates the 40's hair - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Despite there being only one outfit for today's shoot, I love the way she manages to hike up her skirt in provocative yet legal ways. :biggrin2:

I'm giving her a 90% for today's shoot. For those that want to judge based on other pictures, here's some previous shoots:

Tonya, 2012-06-07

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Check out this video from this site:

[video]https://www.page3.com/#ooid=9sbHM4ODqtRXmHx8G7aivFyF4VvwAtvU[/video]

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sylvia
25 from London
"Welcome to Page 3 newest edition - Sylvia"

An ebony babe today. Surprisingly, she's actually got the smallest boobs of any of the girls we've seen so far. That can only mean that her's are natural. Normally, that would be a cause to celebrate, but so far most of the UK girls with enhanced boobs have looked extraordinarily natural too. So maybe this girl could need those fantastic British implants to compete. :biggrin2:

Still not bad, especially check out her . 85%. :good:

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
blackram said:
Check out this video from this site:

[video]https://www.page3.com/#ooid=9sbHM4ODqtRXmHx8G7aivFyF4VvwAtvU[/video]

Mellisa Clarke, 4th (I think) girl in the vid is perfect. I got her calendar for Christmas

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
At 22, SUNshine Girl Nashambi is looking forward to having her own home and a job as an actress or dancer. She loves dance, in fact, especially if she can move to hip hop or R&B. Nashambi says she loves art, music and she respects the spirit world. We respect the world of spirits as well. Too much and you’ll have a terrible headache next day. (MICHAEL PEAKE/PHOTO)

She's got a bit of tummy. Her best outfit is the multi-colored pink/black dress, but not the black bathing suit. 78%. :no:

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
Thankfully there is a pic of the January SSG in the background ... :Dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom