Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
If she lost 15 lbs she might be SSG material. The white nighty with the white background just hides that she is on the thick side - 6.5

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Seems like those last ones in particular are touched up, but she has a really beautiful face. Wow.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kristen, 27, is a personal trainer on a personal mission. She wants to find the most romantic guy out there.

Those puppies are gravity defying aren't they. I kept thinking " Convenient shelf" - 7

Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,729
blackram said:
Danielle
21 from Grimsby
"I'm a fashion brand management student, blogger, veggie and atheist."

Oh well.........3 out of 4 ain't bad. Too bad about the vegetarian bit. :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Don't forget guys, go directly to the website, and you can click on these girls and spin them around in 3D yourselves!!! :YMPARTY:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Holy Crap! Who let Chyna from the WWE into the photoshoot? She should go into the Strong Women thread here, I bet she could benchpress me. I'm of two opinions about her: body :good:, face :no:. She's even got some kind of a birthmark or something on her legs that look somewhat like Australia; I wonder if she crushed Australia into her legs? :rofl!:

I'll say that I'll give her a "don't know" overall rating here: 82%. :dontknow:

hobnew

Joined Nov 30, 2012
Messages 389
blackram said:
Don't forget guys, go directly to the website, and you can click on these girls and spin them around in 3D yourselves!!! :YMPARTY:

Nice :good:

Their scripting is a bit off, but it's still awesome. Thanks for pointing that out blackram :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom