Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Hey HOF does she remind you of anybody we know?............8.5/10

Absolutely! She looks like my dog groomer when she goes to her other career! No wonder my dog enjoys getting groomed!

:biggrin2:

H

HOF

blackram said:
The chick on the beercan, kinda looks like Helen Mirren.

It's not dame Helen Mirren. I can't remember her name. Samantha Fox was on the can at one time though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
HOF said:
It's not dame Helen Mirren. I can't remember her name. Samantha Fox was on the can at one time though.

They can't possibly be allowing this to go ahead these days are they?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Melissa knows that the holidays are a time to indulge a bit, but the 23-year-old personal trainer plans to get right back to the gym after the partying is over.

The short hair makes her look older but I bet you could bounce quarters off that ass - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
She does have an interesting lesbian-chic or cancer survivor-chic thing going for her. 85%. :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Taylor never wants summer to end, but our Miss September 2013 cheers on the changing of the autumn colours. To order the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, call Sun Media News Research at the above number — and let Taylor brighten your day. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Very nice! Very toned and defined. I assume that she's a stripper, with that body. Face is a little less spectacular than the body, but no one is going to be kicking her out for eating toast in bed. 92%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I wish I had found her under my tree instead of socks and underwear!! DAMMIT!! 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom