Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNShine Girl Talia is the most photographed girl of all time. Talia is a very busy woman — she’s always modelling, acting or just having fun around town. And of course aside from being seen here we’ve added one more appearance to Talia’s SUNshine Girl list — she’s Miss March in our 2013
calendar.

Not my type but okay - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I've got to agree, no more than 7/10 because even though the wrapping is nice, the package inside isn't so hot......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar covergirl is Alexandra, 19, and she also makes an appearance as Miss April. That’s appropriate, because this university student who has been trained in ballet since she was young, was also born in April! What are the odds? To order your copy, call the number above. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

19?!? I don't think so, must be at least 29. I was about to comment on her being an interesting MILF, but trying to pass herself off as 19 is ludicrous. Some silly tats here also. She certainly looked better than the girl from two days ago, but they both look kinda trashy. I'm in a neutral mood on this one. 82%. :dontknow:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
Nice eyes, teeth and butt. Beak nose, distracting tats, possibly rubber boobs and average legs - 7.25

Picky picky LG! :biggrin2:

I will take her! 8/10

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
You guys are nuts!

OK, so she lies about her age... big deal- so do MOST women! :Thatwas-bad:

Beautiful eyes, great smile, fantastic ass, love the fact that she's into sexy lingerie.... great look overall... and I don't mind the ink at all... She's a babe!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
One of those girls that at a glance looks great but looks worse everytime you look at her - 7

W

Wanker

[h=1]CJ[/h]Don’t you wish they all could be California girls? When it comes to SUNshine Girl CJ, we do. She’s our Miss May in the 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar and like all good SoCal gals, she loves the beach, the sand and the surf. (Jack Boland photo)

8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom