Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Cherish likes to model lingerie, and we like it that Cherish likes to model lingerie. This 28-year-old beauty is Miss December in the Sun’s 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, and we just bet you can’t wait to get your hands on a copy.

I'm guessing she's a retread - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Yeah, she's been on before, many times. I won't post the previous photoshoots as it'll only serve to reduce my free articles viewed count. So I'll keep my comments to only today's photoshoot.

But I think I've said it before, but this girl looks quite a lot like Peri Gilpin from the old Fraser show. Also I love these shots where she's wearing fishnet stockings, but it doesn't look like she's wearing anything else underneath! I'd have loved to have seen frontal (or even backal) shots of these:

Then they made her put on the underwear when finally doing the frontal shots (D'oh!):

I love these shots! I'll even forgive the fakey boobs! 94%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
sorry guys, I think facially she looks like a tranny.........you guys are just mesmerized by her boobs.....6/10 cuz I ain't into he/shes

H

HOF

:no: Tboy when was the last time you got laid? She's a beauty and I'll guess mid-30's.

She reminds me of Peri Gilpin. Roz from Frasier.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
HOF said:
:no: Tboy when was the last time you got laid? She's a beauty and I'll guess mid-30's.
He likes curve-less flat women, and he says this one reminds him of a tranny?!? :SayWhat?:

She reminds me of Peri Gilpin. Roz from Frasier.
I said the same thing.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

One ofToronto's top tgirl just for a little comparison

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
sorry guys, I think facially she looks like a tranny.........you guys are just mesmerized by her boobs.....6/10 cuz I ain't into he/shes

Now you reall are paranoid.

Any woman with a strong jawline and nose you think are tranny's. Something must have happened t, tell us now:biggrin2:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
LickingGravity said:
Now you reall are paranoid.

Any woman with a strong jawline and nose you think are tranny's. Something must have happened t, tell us now:biggrin2:

it isn't the strong jawline, it's that combined with the asian looking eye makeup and (in this case) the thin hair.....I tell you, look around at asian ladyboys and they'll look just like this one.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Shani has a big heart, so it’s only natural that she would be Miss February in the Edmonton Sun’s 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar. If Shani, 26, is your idea of the perfect Valentine, call Sun Media News Research to order your SUNshine Girl calendar for 2013 now.

One good pic and one bad - 7.75

Another strong nose, average jaw - another tboy tranny? We will have to wait and see.

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
tboy said:

It was her ass that got me...

:good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Today's girl, Shani, has been on at least a couple of times this year:
Shani, 2012-10-11
Shani, 2012-10-23

This girl doesn't do much for me, never really has, in fact she looks like she's part of some upcoming theme trio at The Sun, and she looks like the ugly sister in the trio (check it out):

The other two look definitely hotter than today's girl. So I'm only going to give her a needs improvement score of 79%. :no:

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
blackram said:
The other two look definitely hotter than today's girl. So I'm only going to give her a needs improvement score of 79%. :no:
Agreed...

I'll take the one on the right. :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
tboy said:
it isn't the strong jawline, it's that combined with the asian looking eye makeup and (in this case) the thin hair.....I tell you, look around at asian ladyboys and they'll look just like this one.....

#

Okay tboy , take the test :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom