Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
A bit pear shaped., mmmm yeah I'd still do her but can't give more than a 6.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Carly has loved being in front of the camera since she was young. Our five-foot-nine, blue-eyed beauty has dreams of pursuing a professional modelling career with hopes that someday she may appear in the pages of Playboy.

With thighs like that she'd be lucky to make the roller derby calender - 7

She's not that great looking and at least half her body seems poor from those pics. Playboy? Not a chance - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Guido said:
Hippy and it looks like she may have a flattened ass! 6.5/10

I don't think so, ass looks plenty round enough here:

I don't see too much wrong with her body, unlike what others are saying. I think the problem here is her platinum hair: too many girls go with that hair colour, and it's only really appropriate for a very small subset of them. So basically she's guilty of bad taste, not a bad body. She'd look really hot in brunette. I'll still give her an 86%. :good:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
dreaming of a modelling career? keep dreaming sunshine......sorry, in that first shot it looks like someone shopped a tiny head on an oversized body....4/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
The write-up of todays's girl Bree is too stupid to post and the poses and outfits in these pictures are not much better.

My best guess is that she is a really hot girl but its hard to tell. N/R

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I have to say, she's long lean and built for speed, just the way I like em.....I'll give her an 8 just based on that.....although, she does seem to be an average looking woman facially, like that good looking secretary you see in a law office........she'd score a 9.5 in the ghm thread.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Madman said:
N'R and filing another grievance on The Sun. TOO MUCH CLOTHES!:grrrrrr:

Does this help? This is about as good as it's going to get, afterall it's the SSG thread not the muff thread or the sweet whatever thread. :biggrin2:

My-my-my, she has got one sweet body! There's some minor tats on her feet, easily ignored. Face is above average, but not spectacular though. Still much better than the average around here, 90%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
The write-up of todays's girl Bree is too stupid to post and the poses and outfits in these pictures are not much better.

My best guess is that she is a really hot girl but its hard to tell. N/R

She resembles Missy Peregrym who plays Andi McNally on Rookie Blue.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Ashley is 22 years old and, like yesterday’s girl, she hopes to “rule over the world.” We could be about to see one hot battle for world domination. In her free time, Ashley enjoys wearing shirts that we don’t even understand. Do the sleeves come separately? What is that piece at the bottom that she is holding onto? So many questions! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency photos)

Today's girl has a bit of meat on her bones, I guess. Not bad though. 84%. :dontknow:

W

Wanker

Picture # 1- 8/10.

Other two pictures - 6.5/10. She is trying too hard to suck in her stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom