Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
papasmerf said:
I just find that being drunk makes a woman like that easier to look at.

just not my type

I think it is the evil clown eyebrows that turn me off and it goes down hill from there

yeah, what on earth would inspire a woman, a sane woman, to do that to her face? I mean, how distorted does one's perception have to be in order to think that that is in any way attractive?

I mean, what a total imbecile.....2/10 just because she has to be brain dead......I mean, I think the only thing that could be more unattractive is if she transplanted a cock onto her forehead......

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
tboy said:
yeah, what on earth would inspire a woman, a sane woman, to do that to her face? I mean, how distorted does one's perception have to be in order to think that that is in any way attractive?

I mean, what a total imbecile.....2/10 just because she has to be brain dead......I mean, I think the only thing that could be more unattractive is if she transplanted a cock onto her forehead......

Maybe her eyebrows fell out due to a medical condition. That happened to a friend of mine and she also got tattooed. It's not a great look, but it's better than not having eyebrows.

G

Guido

SillyGirl said:
Maybe her eyebrows fell out due to a medical condition. That happened to a friend of mine and she also got tattooed. It's not a great look, but it's better than not having eyebrows.

SG, I think she's wearing your boots. No worries I won't tell you know who!:biggrin2:

You see I'm not as shallow as some of you here picking on the young lady simply because you do not like her eye brows.

Look at her scrumptious body FFS's! 8/10:biggrin2:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I don't know what to say, she's sexy and scarey at the same time, sexy-scarey. Kinda like the mother from the Munsters. The good points are that ever so slim body. The problems are obvious here: fake boobs, and too many tattoos. Way too many tattoos, I don't know if you've noticed but even her eyebrows are tattooed on! 82%. :dontknow:

A killer body just too bad about the hard ons.

7.25/10.

H

HOF

blackram said:

I don't know what to say, she's sexy and scarey at the same time, sexy-scarey. Kinda like the mother from the Munsters. The good points are that ever so slim body. The problems are obvious here: fake boobs, and too many tattoos. Way too many tattoos, I don't know if you've noticed but even her eyebrows are tattooed on! 82%. :dontknow:

Well her name is Pam, 38-40 is her age, huge bolt-ons.

Pros: Great ass, tight coochie, tight tour, great head, really enjoys da cawk!

Cons: She is as dumb as

She's a colossal

She's been in the Sun many times over the years. When she was young she did model and was seriously attractive.

You might catch her act at Nikki's Roadhouse (Woodstock) or Misty's (Barrie)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SillyGirl said:

That could be right, because I do know a girl here who has had her eyebrows tattooed on; in her case it was a medical condition. That's how I noticed this girl's eyebrows. But this girl has tattoos on the rest of her body, which would indicate to me that it's more of a look than a medical condition.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
SillyGirl said:

that may be, but in that case, why not go to someone who knows wtf they are doing instead of a 12 yr old with a black marker?

There are also alternatives. You can easily get fake eyebrows at a theatrical supply store...that way if they grow back, you don't have the ugly tats to deal with...and frankly, I'd rather see her with no eyebrows than that crap she has on now.....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
as for today's, we have another plastic face to deal with...exact same expression in all the shots...she'd score high in the ghm thread but as an ssg? 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Hey LG, didn't you just repeat two of the same pictures, just in different order?

Today's SSG looks like she could be very tall, at least 5'9", I'd say judging by those long legs. I don't know why anyone is complaining about her face; she may have a slightly longer face, but not horsey; she's an above average GND, at least. She's also got a delicious booty, as seen from the following two pictures down below. I give her an 88%!!! :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nikki’s favourite shows are The Walking Dead and Family Guy, which brings scary images of Zombie Stewie to mind. But don’t get the impression our 5-foot-9 Aries is a couch potato. Nikki likes playing soccer — and works on her tan all year round.

She looks like a couch potato - 6.5

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I would lay on the couch with her if she would lick my potato! 6.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
She does look like she's heading towards wide-glidesville, but she is not there yet, so I like her. 89%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

H

HOF

This shot looks like she's been hit in the face numerous times with a soccer balls or other balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom