Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Laurie, 33, has a passion for anything that goes fast – hot rods, motorcycles, watercraft, dental appointments. She was once a blonde and knows how much fun that can be, but being a fiery redhead suits her just fine.

Oh look Bette Midler. She seems to be able to somehow fake it in some pictures but in others she is brutal. Average it out at a 6.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I think she's a solid MILF, great body. I do understand why some people might think she looks brutal in some pix, I think that's just a flash photography effect, when using directly-lit flashes, it's not her fault but the photographer's. She does have fake boobs, but from these pix it doesn't look too obtrusive. She kind of looks like a hot waitress at a strip club who you sometimes would rather see naked than the strippers themselves. :Dancing:

BTW, since she's a Friday SSG, she's got a video up for her. I think it makes her look a bit hotter than just the stills do. 89%!!! :good:

Previous photoshoot:
Laurie, 2011-12-02

She looks much better as a redhead than a blonde!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Pamela is a tough bootcamp fitness instructor so her knee-high boots aren’t just made for walking! This 38-year-old mom keeps in shape herself with skating, jogging and by running her own fitness camps. Get in line, soldier! (Jack Boland photo)

I don't know what to say, she's sexy and scarey at the same time, sexy-scarey. Kinda like the mother from the Munsters. The good points are that ever so slim body. The problems are obvious here: fake boobs, and too many tattoos. Way too many tattoos, I don't know if you've noticed but even her eyebrows are tattooed on! 82%. :dontknow:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
LickingGravity said:
I think you and t must have made a mistake one night in a drunken stupor to be so paranoid :biggrin2:

I just find that being drunk makes a woman like that easier to look at.

just not my type

I think it is the evil clown eyebrows that turn me off and it goes down hill from there

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
papasmerf said:
I just find that being drunk makes a woman like that easier to look at.

just not my type

I think it is the evil clown eyebrows that turn me off and it goes down hill from there

yeah, what on earth would inspire a woman, a sane woman, to do that to her face? I mean, how distorted does one's perception have to be in order to think that that is in any way attractive?

I mean, what a total imbecile.....2/10 just because she has to be brain dead......I mean, I think the only thing that could be more unattractive is if she transplanted a cock onto her forehead......

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
tboy said:
yeah, what on earth would inspire a woman, a sane woman, to do that to her face? I mean, how distorted does one's perception have to be in order to think that that is in any way attractive?

I mean, what a total imbecile.....2/10 just because she has to be brain dead......I mean, I think the only thing that could be more unattractive is if she transplanted a cock onto her forehead......

Maybe her eyebrows fell out due to a medical condition. That happened to a friend of mine and she also got tattooed. It's not a great look, but it's better than not having eyebrows.

G

Guido

SillyGirl said:
Maybe her eyebrows fell out due to a medical condition. That happened to a friend of mine and she also got tattooed. It's not a great look, but it's better than not having eyebrows.

SG, I think she's wearing your boots. No worries I won't tell you know who!:biggrin2:

You see I'm not as shallow as some of you here picking on the young lady simply because you do not like her eye brows.

Look at her scrumptious body FFS's! 8/10:biggrin2:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I don't know what to say, she's sexy and scarey at the same time, sexy-scarey. Kinda like the mother from the Munsters. The good points are that ever so slim body. The problems are obvious here: fake boobs, and too many tattoos. Way too many tattoos, I don't know if you've noticed but even her eyebrows are tattooed on! 82%. :dontknow:

A killer body just too bad about the hard ons.

7.25/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom