Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
For once I agree with the rest of you here. That hairstyle is nuts. Rest of her doesn't do much for me either. 72%! :no:

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Rose, like many 19-year-olds, can't decide if she wants to be a hairdresser or model promoter. She'll give that some thought next time she's relaxing on the beach, at the cottage or relaxing with her puppy.

Sorry the hair style is too much and in real life is there something called a model promoter as opposed to an agent or an agency? Maybe she deserves higher but that hair is seriously bad so for once I will score lowere than peace - 7

I have to agree with Peace :no:.

Nice body but her wig doesn't match her long face.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Selena, 20, has a passion for ink and is working toward becoming a hairdresser so she can pay for some new tats with her tips. Her young son, as you can imagine, thinks his mom is pretty cool.

Such a georgeous face - what a shame. Without the tats a 9, with a 7.75

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Sort of like a young Alyssa Milano, great looking but does the ink thing - 7.5

W

Wanker

What a pretty girl. Too bad about the tats. What will she tell her kids when she has them?

Go ahead young ones and poison your bodies.

N/R.

H

HOF

Well I like her even with the body art. We know she puts out because she's a mom! Kinda reminds me of Selena Gomez.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 21, has a young woman's ambition. In the next while, this 5-foot-4 Virgo wants to be a model, instructor in the military and a realtor. After a hard day of finding the perfect location to drill the troops in marching the catwalk, Stephanie digs into all-she-can-eat sushi and then sleeps in. (Todd Gillis Photo)

Quite a difference from yesterday's girl, isn't she? Yesterday's girl had so many tattoos, you couldn't ignore them, meanwhile today's girl doesn't seem to have any of them in sight! This girl has a fabulous body, but face is just a little GND. Still outstanding babe! 87%! :good:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
HOF said:
Well I like her even with the body art. We know she puts out because she's a mom! Kinda reminds me of Selena Gomez.

that's what I was thinking and I bet you her real name isn't selena......too bad about the ink, she's cute......

I think it'd be easier to make money to pay for more tats with her TITS not her TIPS lol

6/10 because of the ink.....

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I actually think that tatoo lady had a prettier face, but this girl benefits from the clean canvass. 8.5

G

Guido

Here Peace let me help you little buddy!

:good: 8.5/10

The missing bike lanes must have you all confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom