Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
another one who thinks she's hotter than she actually is........in the ghm thread she'd be a 9 but here? 7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Melody Merlot, 23, had us at "G’day." This Australian native is a model/actor/musician who has been doing comedy burlesque in Canada for the past year. She confides to us that she was once in an Aussie band called the Candy Apples — you can tell by her rosy cheeks

I love Oz acents on women. This girl show the beginning of sun aging but still nice - 7.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melody Merlot, 23, had us at "G’day." This Australian native is a model/actor/musician who has been doing comedy burlesque in Canada for the past year. She confides to us that she was once in an Aussie band called the Candy Apples — you can tell by her rosy cheeks. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

It was hard to find good pictures of this girl to post, she's got a harsh face, kind of like a rodeo rider or something. She's definitely got a killer body though. On the negative side, she's got implants -- bad implants -- and a few minor tats. However, her profession is intriguing: comedy burlesque -- i.e. classy stripper! 80%. :dontknow:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Now there is a face t is going to raise his eyebrows over. The Aussie sun does tend to age you - 7.25

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 19, is a 5-foot-2 cheerleader who wants nothing more than to become a police officer. We say three cheers to that!

She's only 19 and she is covered with ink? Only the Shadow knows - 7.25 after deductions for clutter and dumb

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Blond hair and nice fit body, but she really isn't very goodlooking and she does have those tats that she looks like she copied from a nursery - 6.5

H

HOF

blackram said:
It's supposed to be, it's comedy.

Don't quit the day job honey!

I think leatherface would be a good nickname for her. I'd tell you all who she reminds me but I don't want to get banned.:wink2:

H

HOF

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 19, is a 5-foot-2 cheerleader who wants nothing more than to become a police officer. We say three cheers to that!

She's only 19 and she is covered with ink? Only the Shadow knows - 7.25 after deductions for clutter and dumb

She's cute, not hot, just cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom