Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
PS Madman......keep your shirt on, who do you think you are ? Management? I was on a Health and Safety break , check the contract :biggrin2:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
PS Madman......keep your shirt on, who do you think you are ? Management? I was on a Health and Safety break , check the contract :biggrin2:

I like tats and I don't mind the extra 15lbs. for cushioning! 8/10

Health and safety? WTF, who's the idiot that allowed that provision in the contract??

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
HOF said:
Their both hot! The blonde reminds me of Ziggy Lorenz.

Oh, that's going back some way, I remember her. This blonde is way hotter than Ziggy Lorenc though: Ziggy was a ditzy Cindi Lauper type.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I don't think she looks too fat at all, to be a lingerie model or anything. However, unfortunately I don't agree that those tats are bordering on silly tats -- they are well past the stage of silly tats. Silly tats are those ones that are basically coverable or relatively out of the way. She's got a whole wing or something coming out of her right side ribs! Without the tats, I would've said 89%, now I'm going to say only 84%. :dontknow:

Jerkthis

Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 611
She's pretty and definitely does not suit the tats! 7.5/10, half point off for the silly ink blot!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she isn't fat, she's what we affectionately call "thick".....and cranking her boobs up to her chin doesn't help her score any......once again, I'll be singing "she aint' pretty" all day long now.....7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I don't think she looks too fat at all, to be a lingerie model or anything. However, unfortunately I don't agree that those tats are bordering on silly tats -- they are well past the stage of silly tats. Silly tats are those ones that are basically coverable or relatively out of the way. She's got a whole wing or something coming out of her right side ribs! Without the tats, I would've said 89%, now I'm going to say only 84%. :dontknow:

I said silly-tits blackie," i" not "a". Silly-tits and a big ugly tat is what I said :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
I said silly-tits blackie," i" not "a". Silly-tits and a big ugly tat is what I said :biggrin2:

Oh, my mistake, I'm too used to Silly Tats, to notice you said Silly Tits.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Holly went to Sheridan College for performing arts, where she studied every fascinating facet of showbiz. Our 23-year-old can dance, sing and act, and has proven it on stage at Second City here in Toronto, as well as in acting workshops in L.A. She’s a model, too.

I guess she has a good bod but facially she just doesn't do anything for me - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Not bad, but I call bullshit on her age of 23. When I first looked at her face before reading her bio, I thought MILF or cougar. I'd say she's closer to 33 than 23. She's got a good bod, and an above average face. I don't see any SIST's or enhancements. I'd say 86% is fair. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom