Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Wanker said:
Awesome body, a little plastic surgery to the nose would give her 9/10.

Actually, I like her nose, it's unusual, and we see too many cookie-cutter noses.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
Actually, I like her nose, it's unusual, and we see too many cookie-cutter noses.

Agreed with her nose. As for the rest,well she would make a fine GHM girl but is well short of a pin-up.......6.75/10
 
G

Guido

Guest
She looks like she could cook a mean plate of pasta! 7/10. She has a decent body but the nose is a little of an issue!
 
A

Art Mann

Guest
Analme said:
9/10 and she's a popular mpa. I won't mention her spa but she's well worth the price of admission!

meist said:
Any more hints? :praying:


Kinda surprised nobody posted this connection yet:

 

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Art Mann said:
Kinda surprised nobody posted this connection yet:



Many of us knew Art but I thought if the spa and the mpa wanted everyone to know they would have advertised it.
 

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Shannon the SUNshine Girl, 21, started dancing jazz, ballet, hip hop and acrobatics at age 5 and yet wants to become a dietician. We would have thought something dance-related. She likes to relax with family and her gal pals, but hates chick flicks.

Must be beak week. 7.25
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Looks like we got another Argos cheerleader week coming up too. The problem with Argo cheerleaders is that they aren't allowed to show a whole lotta skin, probably at the behest of Argos management. So even if they are cute, you can't rate them too high, as they might as well be wearing 3-piece pantsuits.

I don't mind today's SSG's large nose, I really think there are way too many cookie-cutter noses, and a little variety is okay every now and then. However, as for her body, etc.? Can't tell anything in the pictures on the site, she's too covered up. 74%. :no:
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
LickingGravity said:
Shannon the SUNshine Girl, 21, started dancing jazz, ballet, hip hop and acrobatics at age 5 and yet wants to become a dietician. We would have thought something dance-related. She likes to relax with family and her gal pals, but hates chick flicks.

Must be beak week. 7.25

She's just okay.........6.75/10
 

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Dan said:
Many of us knew Art but I thought if the spa and the mpa wanted everyone to know they would have advertised it.

The fact that she's appearing on the Sunshine Girl shoot probably is her advertising it. She's used the same name as she uses at the spa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom