Made with Love
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
train said:
... The 26-year-old model is headed for runway stardom, and she kicks it off by being featured in our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

SSG Shani .... 5/10 and she is delusional :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Justyna is a massive soccer fan and cheers for her Polish heritage whenever the Euro or World Cup comes around. Justyna says she’s a little nerdy — she enjoys photography and Shakespeare — and prefers the company of her dog Rex and cats Mimi and Funia. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

This girl seems to have a very nice set of knockers underneath, albeit she seems to be hiding it too much. Hopefully she'll be on again and we can get a better look at them at some later date. She's got one of those standard-issue "stupid tats" that girls seem to think is sexy these days. Also her hair seems a little stringy in some shoots, which probably means that she's got natural hair rather than extensions. It's Friday, so check out her video. After standard deductions, still a respectable 88%. :great:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Yeah, I can see that, but I was also thinking maybe a bit like Olivia D'Abo:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Facially she's not that much better than yesterday, better bod but stupid tats so another semi-dismal ( for a 20 something) 6.5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Rachel, 19, is a professional football cheerleader and is working toward her teaching degree. She still manages to find time to dance, go to the gym and look after her pets

Cute and great smile but that's it - 7

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
Cute and great smile but that's it - 7

So tell me LG, you would refuse her affections?Hmmmmmm:biggrin2:

8.5/10 because she's cute as a button and can cheer me on at the foot of my bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom