Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Meghan [/h] SUNshine Girl Meghan, 21, is a sporty girl who enjoys hockey, volleyball, soccer and tanning. Wait… is that a sport? When she’s not out on the field or under the sunlamp, she is a social worker who loves helping others. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

''She's not pretty she just looks that way''.................7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Those were some of her worst pictures, here's a better one:

She's not bad, body-wise. Not bad face-wise either in some angles. Mostly a GND face with a DDG body. A respectable 86%!!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I have to agree with bosco, she ain't pretty she just looks that way.....nice body but that face.....*shudders* 6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I think you old farts:biggrin2: are getting put off by the excessive use of eyeliner. She actually compares favourably (or similarly) with Brittany Spears who was every high school students wet dream about 10 years ago.

H

HOF

I'm with Bosco, Peace and Tboy on this one! Not that I wouldn't bang her because I would!

However, she's kinda trashy looking JMO.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
When you see SUNshine Girl Shani, think Hollywood because that’s her nickname. The 26-year-old model is headed for runway stardom, and she kicks it off by being featured in our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

Sorry don't see this one as a model. Bit of a horsey face and thick thighs - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
train said:
When you see SUNshine Girl Shani, think Hollywood because that’s her nickname. The 26-year-old model is headed for runway stardom, and she kicks it off by being featured in our 2013 SUNshine Girl Calendar.
Sorry don't see this one as a model. Bit of a horsey face and thick thighs - 6.5

I agree with that somewhat, about the face. Not sure if I agree about the thighs: I don't think her thighs are that thick, or maybe I just like thighs like that. At 26, if she isn't a model already, then she's not going to be one. Dems just the breaks with the modelling industry, unfortunately. 55% for the face, 82% for the body, overall 69%. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom