Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Emilia was our February gal in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar. Watch for the Sun’s 2013 Calendar, due out in mid-October.

A bit more mature - 8.9

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
What you aren't sure about the face because she has high cheek bone and its angular ? She's a good looking woman. My only critisism is slightly undersized calves. 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I think the problem Peace has noticed with today's SSG's face is that there has been some clear plastic surgery that went on. Still, gotta love the black lace see-thru body suit on a decent body, it gets me all the time. 76% face, 96% body: 86% overall!!

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
train said:
What you aren't sure about the face because she has high cheek bone and its angular ? She's a good looking woman. My only critisism is slightly undersized calves. 8.5

She is most certainly attractive, though I prefer a rounder face... but fuck it, who the hell am I kidding...

9/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
In her modelling career, SUNshine Girl Bobbie, 20, has been a boxing ring girl, which is appropriate since she has a boxer dog named Tyson. Hope he doesn’t bite your ear off, Bobbie! This is Bobbie’s second round as a SUNshine Girl, who wants to take a swing at being a nurse some day.

Nice girl next door - 7.75

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Sort of an 8 body and a 7 face which I guess you're rigght is your typical GND

Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,729

Like her 8/10 and the shoes are a turn on.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Right in the middle of the GND range. I like but don't love her face. I like but don't love her body either. She has subtle playful attitude which you'll sense if you look at the pictures in sequence on the Sun site itself: she's teasing out a sparkly silver bra from her locker, and asking with her eyes, "Do you want to see me in these?" And then a couple of pictures later, you do see her wearing it. 84%.

Here's her previous work:
Bobbie, 2011-10-31

I think she looked a bit plainer in the previous pictures, but somehow a bit more sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom