Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's not bad, I dunno if she's ssg material aka the top 10%.......but compared to the others this week? she's a 15/10 but I'm giving her a 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Looks like CAERF is back, so back to business...

Don’t look for SUNshine Girl Michelle this weekend. The 20-year-old horse lover will be in Denmark as part of the 12-member Canadian Mounted Games Association team. Next March, she heads to New Zealand for the world championships. Our gal loves country music, of course, big pick-up trucks and anything that goes fast on four legs. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Well, how about that an SSG that really is into horseback riding, without it meaning a codeword for something else. She's a cute spinner GND. Great smile, nice body. Face is nice too, but a little too wholesome, I would say. 87%

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNShine Girl Sabina is 22 years old and her goal is to “take over the world.” Until her plan for world domination is set in motion, she can be found reading Nora Roberts and taking photographs. Her dream car is a Transformers robot and she loves skydiving — both of which will come in handy once the action starts!

Another "large Marge" but sort of cute - 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
SUNShine Girl Sabina is 22 years old and her goal is to “take over the world.” Until her plan for world domination is set in motion, she can be found reading Nora Roberts and taking photographs. Her dream car is a Transformers robot and she loves skydiving — both of which will come in handy once the action starts!

Another "large Marge" but sort of cute - 7.25
I don't see anything in any of the photos you posted, or those on the Sun site, that would lead me to believe that's she's fat in any way. She is quite tall it looks like, though. I like her face, and I wish we could've seen more of her body, but still I'll give her a 92%!

PS-Found her previous photoshoot, LG you're going to shoot yourself for giving her such a low rating, this girl is wild!
Sabrina, 2011-12-11

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
From some of the current shots she looks thicker in the middle. The black dress shots for one. She sorta gives the impression she is a big girl, like 5'10" plus large. Not my type - sorry but we don't all have the same taste and I'm really okay with that:biggrin2: It's not like it's the first time.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she isn't a spinner by any stretch but you have to love the side shots...they hide SO much.......the gnd from yesterday is a little hottie and gets a 9/10 from me, imo she's the epitome of what an ssg should look like......

today's? if she was 2 or 3 dress sizes smaller she'd be a 9, but as she is she's a 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She kind of looks like Laura Branigan too me........7.5/10

Yeah, Laura Branigan fits because of the body type, another one I was thinking of was Nicole Scherzinger for the tallness and long dark hair. From the previous photoshoot, it said she was 5'9", which makes her a very tall girl.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Natalie [/h] SUNshine Girl Natalie’s goal is to be a musician, and since she sings, plays piano and writes songs, we figure she’s reached it. How many people can say that? To stay in shape for rocking out, the 23-year-old does pilates, yoga and weight training. Rock on! (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Kind of reminds of a younger version of Gina Torres from ''Suits"...........8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom