Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda is 25 years old and a full-time model. Our brown-eyed gal’s favourite sport is soccer and she loves spending time with her family. When it comes to having fun, Amanda’s favourite hangouts are the beach and the dance floor — which might be the two best places to run see Amanda ... other than inside your SUN. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Obviously today's girl is a bit of a plus-sized model, and the fitness patrol are going to skewer her, but I kinda like her a lot. I have no problems with women having a bit of meat on their bones, as long as it's not excessive, and I think this girl has the right amount of it. She's also got a beautiful face, looks somewhat middle-eastern/Iranian. 88%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
full time model? I am playing the BS card on this one.....maybe that's all she does, but she still lives at home....I know plenty of models who work(ed) all the time and they all had other sources of income.....
5/10 for the bs.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Melissa is 29 and can’t sit still. She’s been bitten by a big ol’ travel bug and she longs to see the world. Preferably on inline skates, and along a stretch of beach. If you’re funny, down-to-earth and kind to animals, you’re either the guy for her or Dr. Doolittle

Must be politically correct week with the slightly plus-size girls. Unfortunately this girl does absolutely nothing for me - 5.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Well you could ration away part of her food alotment if your harvest isn't bountiful Madman. 5 from me

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Must be the Addition-Elle models week this week. Although I could really dig yesterday's model, today's just doesn't do it much for me. I'm sure if I got to know her, I might feel differently, but not right now. 72%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
find her on roller blades? yeah, maybe sitting at a table at mcdonald's.....you have to actually USE them to do you any good and if she used them even twice a week, no way she'd be that big....hell, I started using them only twice a week and I lost 10 lbs........4/10 because when I say I want to hang out and chew the fat, I don't mean literally......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Somebody forgot to put up the SSG today, I guess everybody slept in. :blush2:

SUNshine Girl Diana is kept very busy with her puppies Tasha and Bear. Keeping up with two pups is like herding cats! Diana is 27, 5-foot-9 and loves spending time at the beach. She leaves the dogs at home. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

I guess our suspicions that this is the plus-sized model week are true. Another slightly wider girl, and I actually find this one quite sexy. Not a fan of her country'n'western big blonde hair. She's also got some mild tattoos, somewhat unobtrusive, but still noticeable. 86%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom