Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Apart from the fact that they decided to put her into some old-fashioned, country-gal fashions, she's not bad, would've liked to see more, like bikini shots. Kinda reminds me of Catherine Bach, Daisy from the old Dukes of Hazzard show. 94%!!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
i haven't looked at the other shots, just these 4, but beware of the side and 3/4 views....I bet she's a wide glide....(hence the no bikini shots).....you can tell by the size of her arm in the upper left photo, she's no skinny minny.....7.5/10

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Meghan is a woman of many talents. She enjoys acting, painting and singing, and loves baseball, golf and inlineskating. But this 25-year-old, green-eyed Virgo especially loves spending time at the beach

Another nice looking girl - 8

7.75/10.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I see kind of a Gilligan's Island Maryanne look too her.........8/10

You're right and I always had a hard on for Maryanne. 8.5/10 I also liked Ginger, what a nice duo they would have made in their day!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Justine, 26, is a single gal who loves to travel. Her fave spot is the beach at Punta Cana in the D.R. If golf is involved, our 5-foot-4 beauty would be in heaven. She has a Jack Russell named Zoey and is keeping a lookout for a guy with nice eyes and nice teeth. No surprise — Justine works in a dental office!

A goodlooking girl who can golf (offsets the lack of skin in the photos), damn near the perfect woman - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Her face is gorgeous, but there seems to be too much makeup. Also she's not showing too much skin as there seems to be a bit of a tummy that she's trying to hide. Still I can't complain too much, 86%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
[video]https://www.xvideos.com/video1128958/eila_adams_naked_news_anchor_nude_yoga_with_nakedn ews_[/video]

SUNshine Girl Eila, 24, may look like the girl next door, but most of those girls aren’t anchors on the Naked News. Eila also hosts a segment called Flex Appeal. She loves to spend her time off at the beach, working on her tan, well, naturally. Love a gal who takes her work home with her!

A little heavy in the legs but otherwise cute and extra points for getting naked - 7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom