Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
We think SUNshine Girl Margarita, 26, is as refreshing as the summer drink. She originally hails from Israel and started modeling and acting at age 17. She takes care of herself doing hot yoga and is a massive soccer fan. No mention if she likes Jimmy Buffett, though. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

:praying: Oh lord, thank you for answering our prayers! Look at that hair! Look at those curves! Look at that rack! 97%!!!

J

Jesus Quintana

Even without reading the blurb I knew she was of that "Tribe" but God bless Israel. They gots them some hotties.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
yeah a KK look-a-like with smaller boobs and ass. Not that wonderful facially 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
normally I like the dark Mediterranean look but this one does absolutely nothing for me....5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Looks like the Sun's Sunshine Girl server is down for the holiday weekend. Damn-Not too smart

W

Wanker

blackram said:
Looks like the Sun's Sunshine Girl server is down for the holiday weekend. Damn-Not too smart

I tried other provinces and get the same result.

[h=1]Proxy Error[/h]The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Wanker said:
I tried other provinces and get the same result.

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Oh well, what are the chances that the Sun techs are going to be coming in for the long weekend to fix this? We're probably done with this for the next few days.

J

Jesus Quintana

Maybe some hacker who doesn't like The Sun's support of the Mayor got at it.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Olga, 20, has decided 50 Shades of Grey is just about the greatest work of literature yet put on paper. This Russian beauty likes saucy books, but also enjoys watching soccer, football and a good ol’ cuddle-up movie. (Todd Gillis/Photo)

Looks like the Sun has recovered from their database issues from yesterday, though there is still no sign of yesterday's SSG Khloe even as an archive. Anyways, today's SSG Olga, is a cute above-average GND, good hair, but not necessarily pin-up material. She has a small spinner body, and a huge gap between the thighs. 83%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think she's definitely worthy of being an ssg, and the bonus is she doesn't have the trypical ee eyes......9.25/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
oh yeah, I forgot to add that she deserves an extra point for not "wanting a career in modelling".......but, with that being said, she could probably do catalogue shots.....

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Cute as a button and a gap I could get lost in! 9/10 extra point for the gap

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Meghan is a woman of many talents. She enjoys acting, painting and singing, and loves baseball, golf and inlineskating. But this 25-year-old, green-eyed Virgo especially loves spending time at the beach

Another nice looking girl - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom