Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Jessie, 21, is an aspiring actress who enjoys playing piano, singing, movies and walking off all the popcorn. She loves to eat, though, and can often be found wandering through vintage clothing stores. Heck, Jessie, we have a whole closet full of old clothes.

Cute girl but not a lot of curves there - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Cute, above-average Asian GND, I'd do her given a chance. As is usual with Asians, there is a lack of curves, but she does look pretty hot in this outfit:

I'll give her an 88%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
You may have noticed SUNshine Girl Laura, 20, has a tattoo of her favourite animal. Laura loves horses and riding. She owns one named Remington and spends every free moment around them. Her dog Hugo doesn’t mind — he’s helping her realize her goal of living life to the fullest

Someone once said that the description of "loves horses and riding" meant that she had banged the photographer. While there is nothing really wrong with this girl other than a few tats, she doesn't do anything for me 6.9

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Something off with the face - maybe her eyes are too far apart or her forehead is too big ? 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Madman said:
She looks like an alien=6/10

Yeah, I was thinking that too. :rofl!:

It's her eyebrows, they've either been plucked way too much, or they've been surgically altered. I don't think it's surgery, as you can see some wrinkles on the forehead, so it must be a bad pluck job. She's got a decent body though. 79%.

Previous photoshoot:
Laura, 2012-04-17

In the previous photoshoot, it looks a little better, but she still seems to prefer those pencil-thin eyebrows.

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
You may have noticed SUNshine Girl Laura, 20, has a tattoo of her favourite animal. Laura loves horses and riding. She owns one named Remington and spends every free moment around them. Her dog Hugo doesn’t mind — he’s helping her realize her goal of living life to the fullest

Someone once said that the description of "loves horses and riding" meant that she had banged the photographer. While there is nothing really wrong with this girl other than a few tats, she doesn't do anything for me 6.9

I can bite.

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Madman said:
She looks like an alien=6/10

BTW, here's another alien female:

Uncanny resemblance, eh? :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.