Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
There is no way I'm giving a future lawer any more than an 8 even if she does golf.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Trying to find previous appearances of today's SSG, I looked through the history of SSG's named "Jen". I didn't find today's Jen being on before, but somehow there seems to be a common theme with all SSG's named Jen so far. They all seem to be tall, and blonde, and hot.

Jen, 2008-10-17

Jen, 2008-10-29

And of course, today's Jen: Jen, 2012-08-13

I'll give today's Jen a 92%, I think she's probably a super above-average GND type.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's a decent looking young lady and if she was in the ghm thread? she'd get a 9 or 9.5 but as a ssg? she's no more than a 7.5/10......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sophie hails from Montreal but loves to spend time vacationing on beaches where she can show off her bikini collection. When sun and fun aren’t an option, our girl hits up Mont Tremblant for skiing and hot-tubbing. Sophie’s most memorable meeting was with U2’s Bono at a nightclub. (Jack Boland/Photo)

A Montreal stripper a little past her sell-by date? Probably, those boobs are ridiculous. Her face is so tight they are screaming facelift. 67%.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I have to admit I would do her! It's the yellow shoes, I love her yellow shoes. 7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Blackie you beat me by a few seconds so I deleted, no sense in having extra pictures of this one. She needs to lay off the poutine and silicone. She'd starve as a sp in Montreal ( as long as Madman isn't in town :biggrin2:) - 6

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Valerie

SUNshine Girl Valerie has kept in shape her whole life and is not about to let up now at age 43. In fact, our gal is starting a personal training business. When she’s not in the gym, she can be found keeping her dachshund in shape by walking around town or driving around in her Mini Cooper. (Jack Boland/Photo)

I sense that the majority will find her too hard looking for their tastes...........6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
kudos for being in shape at 43.....negatives for looking too much like a man.......5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom