Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ok kids, you can mark this date down in history...yeah, me, I'm saying she is too thin......lol She looks anorexic......I like em lean but this is too much.....she'd probably be really hot with 10 or 20 lbs on her......7.5/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Never mind pasta only, give her pizza and lasagne with Hagen Daz for dessert for a week! 6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
She's wafer thin and thinks her left side is her best angle. Yikes!.....Time to hit the buffet girl..........6/10

ruins

Joined Jun 28, 2012
Messages 14
I forgot to rate Cassandra from yesterday, I'd give her a 7.3
Miss Holly today has a decent face but shes as flat as a ruler. There's nothing to her. I'd give her a 6.5.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Lauren is 28 years old and has a white, bright smile. That’s no surprise because our girl works as a dental assistant. Her hobbies include riding motorcycles, fishing and target shooting.

Solid build that she will have to watch doesn't turn to fat and a lot of random ink but pretty. You also have to worry about a woman that target shoots - 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
The girl I'm seeing deserves way better than 7's here. After the standard deductions for the tattoos, I think she is still worth 89%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Yeah , all things considered a 7 for me. Now if we could get something halfway between yesterday's and today's......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom