Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruins

Joined Jun 28, 2012
Messages 14
-She does not look 19, 24 or 25 maybe.
-Her face doesn't do much for me but her body is decent.
-She doesn't look like she has too much in the boobie dept, and i'm a titties guy. She'll lose points there from me.
In my opinion her washboard abs are a little overdone.
She has a few photos on her Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/breigha.birkhof
Overall she scores an 8 for me.
I like her a bit better as a brunette and she would have scored 8.5 with brown locks.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
A spinner lover's delight.........8/10

she's too tall to be a spinner, they are usually small, around 5', 90 lbs, but she does it for me....9/10...as i've said before, if they start off thin, and put on some weight (which everyone does when she gets into a relationship) she'll look just fine....but if she's got a little extra on already, she's going to blimp out on ya.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl CJ is from California, where the wearing of bikinis is the state costume. This 27-year-old has brought the trend to Canada and we have no complaints. CJ is single, but can’t wait to be lavished with kisses from the love of her life, a hairy little guy named Romeo. Lucky dog.

I like the picture where she is holding my balls - 8

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I like her, wow! 9/10 but she will have to return your fuzzy balls LG if I'm going to take her home!!

ruins

Joined Jun 28, 2012
Messages 14
Shes pretty hot, but if you watch the video you can see shes a tad chubby. Nonetheless I still would do her given the chance ;) Love her face. 8.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Actually for a California girl, she's pretty understated and classy-looking. Above-average Asian, not overly muscular or bony, but not chubby either, well-balanced body. 90%.

R

Robintheboywonder

ruins said:
Shes pretty hot, but if you watch the video you can see shes a tad chubby. Nonetheless I still would do her given the chance ;) Love her face. 8.25

You call that chubby, I say she gives me a chubby! 9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Robintheboywonder said:
You call that chubby, I say she gives me a chubby! 9/10

well, he did say a tad chubby, which I agree.....sorry boys, you've all started to be brainwashed by all these pics of not so slim women. Did you know that the fashion industry (a few years ago) resized all their clothes because women were getting bigger, they didn't want them to feel so self-conscious about it?

What they did was size everything down....so a 5/6 became a 3/4 a 7/8 became a 5/6, a 9/10 became a 7/8 etc. and if you were lucky enough to be a 1/2, well, you're shit outta luck because because they stopped making that size....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's 18 going on 25 and I too hope those are natural......because if her parents paid for them they ought to be shot.......she's waayyyyy too top heavy imo......7.5/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
tboy said:
she's 18 going on 25 and I too hope those are natural......because if her parents paid for them they ought to be shot.......she's waayyyyy too top heavy imo......7.5/10

You sir are too use to working on flat, straight boards!!:LMAO:

I give this blonde babe 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom