Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Kim is just 21, but she’s got a plan. Several plans, in fact. Our brown-eyed beauty hopes to be a model, a promoter and a world-famous artist to boot.When she’s not chasing her dreams, our Kim enjoys spending time with her husband. Husband? Oh, Kim ... you just broke our hearts! (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

I gotta say, I can't find much to criticize about her at all, she seems to be one fine piece of Asian tail. I really doubt that she's 21 though. The clothes she wears are highly complimentary to her figure, which I would guess is a standard Asian body type: spinner, with no tits, no ass. 87%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
The body looks fine to me and she had me until the peach dress photo where the face looks a bit harsh. Perhaps the make-up but she looks a little worn around the edges.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
either she's botoxed her face to the nth degree or her makeup is made of plaster......she didn't break MY heart......7/10

Chucky

BANNED
Joined Aug 18, 2011
Messages 278
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Kim is just 21, but she’s got a plan. Several plans, in fact. Our brown-eyed beauty hopes to be a model, a promoter and a world-famous artist to boot.When she’s not chasing her dreams, our Kim enjoys spending time with her husband. Husband? Oh, Kim ... you just broke our hearts! (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

I gotta say, I can't find much to criticize about her at all, she seems to be one fine piece of Asian tail. I really doubt that she's 21 though. The clothes she wears are highly complimentary to her figure, which I would guess is a standard Asian body type: spinner, with no tits, no ass. 87%.

8.5/10.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nana, 24, wants to open her own restaurant. But one of her favourite things is eating. Could be competing interests there. She battles all that noshing with another fave time-off activity — riding a bike around the city. Nana also likes to relax with a drink on a patio — her own, perhaps?

Not spectacular but decent - 7.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Not bad, but I think the bleached hair has taken her down a notch. She appeared before without the bleaching, and I think she looked much better and more natural. 85%.

Previous photoshoots:
Nana, 2012-01-16
Nana, 2011-05-02
Nana, 2010-04-24

BTW, I'm not sure if all of these Nana's are the same girl though. They're all Asian, but you decide.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
hey, i wonder if she got her citizenship...her first photoshoot said that's what she wants.....I think she looks better in this one than the previous one (I hated her previous look because she reminded me of a "rhymes with bunt" that I know/knew.....) I also think she's had something done to her boobs...they look bigger in this photoshoot....

btw, -3 for a stupid name......5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kelli is working hard at being a model. You can’t tell from this pose, but at 5-foot-8, this Pisces really stands out in a crowd. She’s met Slash and Cyndi Lauper in her travels, so it must be true — girls like Kelli just want to have fun!

She has a nice body but isn't that cute and I'm not a fan of the pink hair streaks - 6.5

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
She's not hot, she doesn't have a rocking body but I like her trampy look! 6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom