Made with Love
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
oh boy, she has a long way to go to be in maxim......she's a definite looker but maxim? NOT......unless of course her parents foot the bill for a bunch of surgery...

SHe's an 8 as a ssg but as a maxim girl? 5/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Briana, 22, wants to pose, just like this, for Maxim or some other major magazine. This 5-foot-1 Pisces enjoys modelling, singing, reading and jogging. We bet she could do it all at the same time, too!

Ignoring the typically stupid blurb I'd say this girl just misses on being an 8, so from - 7.75. Come to think of it she could be the younger sister of Sweet Jaime, so that has to be worth an 8 .

You can tell she is sucking in her tummy but what the heck 7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Treeko, 29, is originally from Northern Ontario, but now makes her home in Whistler, B.C. She is trying to make it big on the West Coast by going to acting school in the fall so one day she can star in a sitcom. Everybody Loves Treeko!

A future drama queen no doubt. Nice face , huge breasts, decent legs but I think she is hiding a bit of a thick middle - 7.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
The black dress picture looks as if she has those MPA hair extentions- she looks like she would make a great MPA actually - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
yet another young(ish) lady who isn't as hot as she thinks she is.....7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Jaide [/h] SUNshine Girl Jaide has no shortage of things that she enjoys. The blue-eyed Pisces is into painting, fishing, yoga and swimming. Maybe we can get Jaide to paint us a picture about fishing while doing yoga in a pool! In her downtime — she has downtime? — Jaide likes to go to the drive-in with her boyfriend. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Although technically not really a stunner I do feel that she does make the best out what she has............8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Everything looks pretty damn good to me from where I'm sitting. 96%!

Previous photoshoot:
Jaide, 2011-07-18

She looked very different before with blonde hair. She looks far hotter now as a brunette.

H

HOF

Jaide

SUNshine Girl Jaide has no shortage of things that she enjoys. The blue-eyed Pisces is into painting, fishing, yoga and swimming. Maybe we can get Jaide to paint us a picture about fishing while doing yoga in a pool! In her downtime — she has downtime? — Jaide likes to go to the drive-in with her boyfriend. (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Although technically not really a stunner I do feel that she does make the best out what she has............8/10

She looks great in these shots, young with a sense of maturity that screams HOF, you can be my sugar daddy and stick it in my ass.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't think she's that young.......looks late 20's early 30's to me....

But beware the dreaded 3/4 shot....she's not a small girl.....8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom