Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Ashley is 18 years old and hopes to have a career in modelling. One day, our girl would like to do charity work in developing countries. Until then, she likes to spend her free time partying, snowboarding and longboarding. Ashley says her dream guy is tall, toned and tanned.

Doesn't do anything for me. Facially not that attractive and otherwise too skinny and young - 6.75

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She looks like a deer caught in the headlights but not that bad body wise. 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
This girl does look 18 to me, she is so scrawny. Unlike yesterday's girl who had a great body, but not a great face, I can't say that this one has either. 72%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Briana, 22, wants to pose, just like this, for Maxim or some other major magazine. This 5-foot-1 Pisces enjoys modelling, singing, reading and jogging. We bet she could do it all at the same time, too!

Ignoring the typically stupid blurb I'd say this girl just misses on being an 8, so from - 7.75. Come to think of it she could be the younger sister of Sweet Jaime, so that has to be worth an 8 .

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Looking at the Sun web, she looks like a 9 in some shots and a 7 in others so I guess 8 is the average.

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,334
Despite the gloomy weather today, I think we have some serious sun from this girl. She deserves a 8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom