Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Yes, she is better than average for a SSG, while I don't think she is anywhere close to 32, those definely look like rubber boobs in the white bikini shots. Overall I'd give her 8.25.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
She may not be 23, but I don't think she's anywhere near 32 either. She won't make Playboy material, we all know Hef's tastes -- blonde, and nothing else. She might make good video girl material on a Drake video though. 85%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she'd be sexier if she could erase that scribble on her side...it looks like someone had a pen that wouldn't write and scribbled circles until it did, then didn't stop.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Veronika, 24, is already something of a movie star (she was onscreen with Vivica A. Fox in 'Searching For Angels'), and now this 5-foot-5 Aquarius wants to appear in ads for the Elegance fashion line. When it all gets to be too much, you will find Veronika relaxing in South Beach, Miami.

She's the opposite of elegance for me an 8.5 that turned herself into a 6.5

W

Wanker

If she keeps getting more tattoos her acting career will be cut short. 7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
I like this one, she's one of the few girls I've seen where tattoos seem appropriate on her. I think the problem we have with most women and tattoos is that they are trying to look too conservative in some ways, while still having tattoos, a completely bad combo. A girl like this has gone all out on the bad-girl look. 94%!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
yeah they are appropriate, for a skank lol......the crazy hair got my attention then the graffitti (and imo that's all it is) turned me RIGHT off......6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
You will look up to our SUNshine Girl Catherine, 32. She’s 5-foot-9, and that’s without heels! This Scorpio would like to design her own outfits and open a costume shop where she can also do event planning. Phew! As if chasing two kids and watching reality TV didn’t keep her busy enough!

She looks average in two pictures and horrible in two so I guess that averages another 6. What was everybody thinking?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
I'm not sure why she decided to go with that circus performer bikini set, do the Sun photographers not warn them about certain outfits? Or maybe the Sun photog thought it was a good idea too? Whatever, it was just horrible. She's not in too bad shape for a true MILF (i.e. by having two kids), just a little top-heavy. 74%.

Previous photoshoots:
Catherine, 2011-11-11
Catherine, 2011-08-31

She wasn't quite as top-heavy before.

J

Jesus Quintana

I thought that was a belly dancer outfit.
She certainly does have a belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom