Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 28, wants to act and sing and be on the radio. This is a great direction for this active Gemini to move in, because her hobbies include acting, singing and karaoke. Do what you love and you’ll love what you do. That’s what we say every day at the Sun! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Oh no, not another volleyballer!? How big is this team? Let's just get this over with.

I was thinking that Jessica has a face great for the radio. In a few pictures she looks like she's wearing a diaper, the clothes are so loose and droopy. 65%.

W

Wanker

I now refuse to ever open this thread again. Guys can we ask the mods to delete this thread?.

It is getting worse and worse and making my pecker limp.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Seriously, WTF.

She should have known better than to say yes.

I mean, if someone ever asked me to be a Sunshine Boy, I'd be looking around for the hidden camera.

This is bullshit.

2/10 because she has a pulse.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 28, wants to act and sing and be on the radio. This is a great direction for this active Gemini to move in, because her hobbies include acting, singing and karaoke. Do what you love and you’ll love what you do. That’s what we say every day at the Sun! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Oh no, not another volleyballer!? How big is this team? Let's just get this over with.

I was thinking that Jessica has a face great for the radio. In a few pictures she looks like she's wearing a diaper, the clothes are so loose and droopy. 65%.
Not sure why they keep showing the Latvian shotput/volleyball team - 3

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
THIS IS NOT MY JOB!!

Due to the fact this one is so friggen hot, I'm going to fill in LG's little leprechaun shoes:biggrin2:

OMG what I would love to do with her! 9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She looks like some kind of a classic movie starlet, kind of like Ann Margaret or something. She even kind of looks like a modern movie starlet like Evangeline Lilly. 98%, well done Sun, just when we thought you lost your ways!

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Thank you for stepping in MM!:good::biggrin2:

Today's lady is smoking HOT! 9.5/10!!

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Fullthrottle said:
Come on 8 out of 10. I bet you haven't had better, maybe worse!:biggrin2: J/K, just pulling your leg.

9/10

Yeah, she might be a nine, just not my personal taste. Nothing more than that.

J

Jesus Quintana

I'll bet she even tastes good..... 9

Lost half a point because I suspect she'd be very expensive to keep.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
when i saw her first thing this morning my first thought was: what a mane of hair.....you'd find that shit everywhere....i dated a girl with hair similar to that and for 4 yrs after we broke up, i'd find it in the corners of the carpet, between the seats, everywhere.....

Anyhow, despite the abundance of hair, she still gets a 9.25/10 from me......

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
tboy said:
what a mane of hair.....you'd find that shit everywhere....i dated a girl with hair similar to that and for 4 yrs after we broke up, i'd find it in the corners of the carpet, between the seats, everywhere.....

Dude, I totally know!

J

Jesus Quintana

Complain about the hair if you want but a girl who can sit naked on your lap and look you in the eyes where both your faces are surrounded by her hair, and you know that you that at that moment you are the the center of her universe and her yours.....

"I'll be in my bunk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom