Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Taylor, 25, is a 5-foot-9 football fan who spends a lot of time doing hot yoga. And before you get all worked up, that’s where participants put themselves into all manner of seemingly hurtful positions and get all sweaty doing it. As for hot yoga, we have no idea what that is.

Looks a bit older than 25, nice body and average face - 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Not bad, you can see that she's toned, there's a bit of a six-pack going on in her stomach. But yet other parts of her look a little soft. She might be tanning too much, which might be making her skin a little wrinkly. So I'll give 85%, and suggest she stop tanning -- immediately.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
Not bad, you can see that she's toned, there's a bit of a six-pack going on in her stomach. But yet other parts of her look a little soft. She might be tanning too much, which might be making her skin a little wrinkly. So I'll give 85%, and suggest she stop tanning -- immediately.

Not even close to a six pack and for good reason. She's not lean enough. Oh and she's not close to 25 either,lol.

7/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tPotf.jpg
f7kGz.jpg
N4CeQ.jpg

[h=1]Nikki [/h] SUNshine Girl Nikki, 23, has aspirations to become Playmate of the Year. While she contemplates how to make that happen, she’ll continue to hit the clubs and drink red wine in her spare time, which is probably how she came to meet rapper Drake. (TODD GILLIS PHOTO)

Playmate material? Me don't think so, but aside from the bad tat. She is extremely sexy............8.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She may not be 23, but I don't think she's anywhere near 32 either. She won't make Playboy material, we all know Hef's tastes -- blonde, and nothing else. She might make good video girl material on a Drake video though. 85%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she'd be sexier if she could erase that scribble on her side...it looks like someone had a pen that wouldn't write and scribbled circles until it did, then didn't stop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom