Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Thea, 22, just wants to be happy. This Sagittarius makes that happen by cooking, baking and attending sporting events, especially volleyball. If that doesn’t work, she runs or sings along to country music. And when all else fails, it’s beers on the patio.

Can believe the cooking and beers on the patio. Do you think the photographer says " Okay now give that stunned expression with the smile again"

My goodness it has been a tough week - 5

H

HOF

tboy said:
two things about today's ssg:
1) from the waist up, yeah she's cute from the waist down? looks really soft
2) Into kickboxing, full contact, she must simply watch it because she sure as hell doesn't partake.....if she did, her ass wouldn't be so big and her face wouldn't be so pretty......

SHit hof, seems like we're agreeing on things more and more these days......what the hell's up with that? lol.....

LMAO, it's not that we always disagree, it depends on the topic and it's usually your presentation that sucks, but that hasn't been so bad lately.

Oh on the reposting issue, WTF was with the SSG on July 11-2012 that was a waste of film, time, and what has been seen cannot be unseen.

H

HOF

Maybe, they (the Sun) should just take a break from posting the SSG until they can find some worthy of being in the paper.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
A couple of days ago they had a girl with a horse face. Then a few days later they had a girl with horse's body, but small face. Today it's the full horse. 55%.

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Thea, 22, just wants to be happy. This Sagittarius makes that happen by cooking, baking and attending sporting events, especially volleyball. If that doesn’t work, she runs or sings along to country music. And when all else fails, it’s beers on the patio.

Can believe the cooking and beers on the patio. Do you think the photographer says " Okay now give that stunned expression with the smile again"

My goodness it has been a tough week - 5

I am getting scared of opening this thread lately. Surely there are bribes going on here.

5.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
i tell ya, the feminist ssg editor is back from vacation..........2/10 I tell you, I wouldn't even look twice at this chick if she was naked on a beach....seriously.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amber, 19, is on the dean’s list after her first year at university. Besides working hard at school, she enjoys working out and working on her tan. That’s a lotta work! Amber also loves listening to country singer Luke Bryan, who has replaced Justin Bieber in her heart. Poor Justin. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

19 going on 39, maybe? These Sun writeups are hilarious, sometimes I think they are daring us to spot the bullshit in them. She's in her first year of uni? She's on the dean's list? Har! In the video she even admits that this is her 3rd time as an SSG, so if they do an average one per year, she's been doing this since she was 16? That's going to get the Sun in a whole heap of trouble, if it was the case. This stripper is probably on her last go around the pole, and needs to revive her flagging career. 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Here's some previous photoshoots of her:

Amber, 2011-10-09: Oct 2011, and she's still claiming to be 19 back then.
Amber, 2011-05-15: May 2011, claiming to be 18, and about to enter university.

So she's staying consistent with her age claims, which I still don't believe for a moment. Repeating a lie often enough doesn't make it true.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
not a bad looking 30 something but she loses 5 points for lying so blatantly.....so that means a 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom