Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Thea, 22, just wants to be happy. This Sagittarius makes that happen by cooking, baking and attending sporting events, especially volleyball. If that doesn’t work, she runs or sings along to country music. And when all else fails, it’s beers on the patio.

Can believe the cooking and beers on the patio. Do you think the photographer says " Okay now give that stunned expression with the smile again"

My goodness it has been a tough week - 5

I am getting scared of opening this thread lately. Surely there are bribes going on here.

5.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
i tell ya, the feminist ssg editor is back from vacation..........2/10 I tell you, I wouldn't even look twice at this chick if she was naked on a beach....seriously.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amber, 19, is on the dean’s list after her first year at university. Besides working hard at school, she enjoys working out and working on her tan. That’s a lotta work! Amber also loves listening to country singer Luke Bryan, who has replaced Justin Bieber in her heart. Poor Justin. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

19 going on 39, maybe? These Sun writeups are hilarious, sometimes I think they are daring us to spot the bullshit in them. She's in her first year of uni? She's on the dean's list? Har! In the video she even admits that this is her 3rd time as an SSG, so if they do an average one per year, she's been doing this since she was 16? That's going to get the Sun in a whole heap of trouble, if it was the case. This stripper is probably on her last go around the pole, and needs to revive her flagging career. 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 28, wants to act and sing and be on the radio. This is a great direction for this active Gemini to move in, because her hobbies include acting, singing and karaoke. Do what you love and you’ll love what you do. That’s what we say every day at the Sun! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Oh no, not another volleyballer!? How big is this team? Let's just get this over with.

I was thinking that Jessica has a face great for the radio. In a few pictures she looks like she's wearing a diaper, the clothes are so loose and droopy. 65%.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Seriously, WTF.

She should have known better than to say yes.

I mean, if someone ever asked me to be a Sunshine Boy, I'd be looking around for the hidden camera.

This is bullshit.

2/10 because she has a pulse.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 28, wants to act and sing and be on the radio. This is a great direction for this active Gemini to move in, because her hobbies include acting, singing and karaoke. Do what you love and you’ll love what you do. That’s what we say every day at the Sun! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Oh no, not another volleyballer!? How big is this team? Let's just get this over with.

I was thinking that Jessica has a face great for the radio. In a few pictures she looks like she's wearing a diaper, the clothes are so loose and droopy. 65%.
Not sure why they keep showing the Latvian shotput/volleyball team - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom