Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

A for the effort and big smile.

Maurice, LG beat us both today :biggrin2:

8.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Agree with everybody on the overcompensated smile, and tats and piercings, but also agree with everybody on the hot bod. I'll go 89% with her.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
that's a killer body right there and she'd score higher except for the STUPID expressions....she looks infinitely hotter without the cheeeeeeese grin.....and the dumb tats, yeah, I think I could accept them if they were covered by the bikini....kind of a "for your eyes only" sort of thing......

8.5/10......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Allison, 21, wants to own her own business and have one employee — herself! This blue-eyed Pisces enjoys music, sports like hockey and volleyball, or just relaxing on the beach. She’ll be part of the Ottawa Sun’s team at the Hope volleyball tourney at Mooney’s Bay on July 14. (Errol McGihon/PHOTO)

Well, looks like she's a local Ottawa girl, so I can't be too harsh on her. A few notes: she doesn't look tan enough to be in beach volleyball. She seems to be a cute GND type, not pin-up really. I'll give her an 82%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
and here i thought you had to be in shape to play beach volleyball? guess i was wrong......

in the ghm thread she'd score higher but here? no way she's a pin up....7/10 but kudos for not wanting to be a pro model......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl AC, 19, is getting ready to cast her net with the Sun’s 2012 Catch Fishing supplement this Sunday, July 1. It’s time to tackle National Fishing Week, Canada! (Todd Gillis/PHOTO)

Ouch! This girl is HOTTT! I just dig everything about her. I initially thought she might be Asian, but from the feathers it looks like she might be Aboriginal Canadian. Beautiful eyes, hot body, innocent face. There were a few stupid pictures of her in fishing gear, which I omitted from the set I posted, I don't believe how bad the Sun photographers can sometimes waste a pretty face by uglying it up with silly poses with fishing gear. Other than that, 97%!

J

Jesus Quintana

She's OK for now but that ass is gonna just become bigger and more frightening as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom