Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
player, really? holy crap she's worth more n that!!!! i agree tho, lose the bleached hair and she'd be closer to a 9.5 than an 8.5/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
tboy said:
player, really? holy crap she's worth more n that!!!! i agree tho, lose the bleached hair and she'd be closer to a 9.5 than an 8.5/10

For some reason she just does not work for me, maybe I just can't see past the hair... Nope, I just don't think she is that pretty.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1] [/h] SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 20, originally from Carlin, NV., is a creative girl who has always loved burlesque and the beauty of femme fatales like Dita Von Teese and Bettie Page and has the raven black hair, gams and curves to match. A little secret about her — she was named not after screen sirens, but rather, a race horse. (Jack Bo

Well she's got a unique look I'll give her that......7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 20, originally from Carlin, NV., is a creative girl who has always loved burlesque and the beauty of femme fatales like Dita Von Teese and Bettie Page and has the raven black hair, gams and curves to match. A little secret about her — she was named not after screen sirens, but rather, a race horse. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a bad looking girl, I don't see any tattoos or piercings, despite her goth look, which would normally be filled with those sorts of modifications. I also like the originality of the poses: not really suggestive in any way, just original. Since she's a burlesque dancer, I'm sure she could've gotten even more suggestive, but it probably couldn't make it into the pages of the Sun. 85%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
sorry, i don't dig this retro goth vampire look at all....6/10....that girl needs some SUN

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Wonder if she still looks wierd if she isn't dolled up like that. Looks right out of Boardwalk Empire. Looks like she might have a decent bod but overall I'm not a fan - 6.5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Alanna, 21, likes writing, singing, dancing, country music and one day would like to have a hit song ringing out over the radio stations of the world. She recently released a self-published teen fantasy novel called Enchanted Awakening.

A nice GND but not really a pin-up type - 7.25

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
not bad, not good either....she should lay off those country cookouts.....6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She has got one of the most wholesome looking faces I've ever seen. A complete contrast to the stripper poses, and body to die for. She is also a Taylor Swift wannabe, but it works for her. 93%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Rachel, 21, is a rockin’ redhead with icy blue eyes who wants to work with animals, join the nursing field or be a Victoria’s Secret model — all noble and worthy professions, especially the last one. She likes Thai food and having a cooler or two at the cottage with her dog Lyla.

She's tboy scrawny in the cowboy theme pics and a smidgeon trailer trashy - 6.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
yeah, she`d fit right in at the trailer park not far from where i live......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom