Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
Nice body but those legs in the dress picture look a bit off somehow. Probably just the picture - 8

Aren't we picky :biggrin2:

8.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

[h=1]Laura [/h] SUNshine Girl Laura, 25, wants to be an entrepreneur. Perhaps she can combine her love of basketball (even though she’s 5-foot-2!), hip hop house music, dancing and driving around in her dream car — a Jag, to fill some entrepreneurial niche. Sorry, that’s all we got, Laura. You take it from there! (Todd Gillis/PHOTO)

Nothing to write home about here I'm afraid..............6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Surprisingly, I like her body quite a bit, even though there is some serious signs that she might be a wide-glide, I think the curves come together nicely. I'm not so much a fan of her face, though. I'm gonna give her a 76%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
25 going on 35 maybe.....and yeah, she's a butterface.....definitely NOT pin up material....if she was in the ghm thread, she'd score higher but as an |SSG? 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Rita, 26, says her hobby is being a workaholic. Uh. Rita, you are far too young and attractive to be a workaholic. That will just make you old and crotchety, like us. So go on vacation, hang out at the mall with your gal-pals, live it up while you can. You’ll be old and crotchety soon enough. Trust us on that one. (Todd Gillis photo)

Very cute GND-type. Kinda looks like Marcia Brady from the Brady Bunch. 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom