Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g33z

Joined Jun 11, 2012
Messages 1
If she really wants a career in modeling, she has to learn to pose. Take the second picture for example, modeling 101, there is a certain way of placing your hands in your pockets, without it looking like you have no fingers. Her body looks so disproportioned in that second pic. 4.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I think this girl is not bad, she's got a good face, her body might be a little controversial though. I can see why someone might say she looks kinda like a man, because she hasn't got much of an ass, but her upper shoulders are wide, she's got the somewhat triangular shape of a man. I think that's just an unfortunate consequence of her being fit -- not enough fat in the ass. If she put on another 10 pounds, she might be much more feminine looking. As for whether she's model material or not, even though we scoff, a lot of these SSG's are actually members of a website called Model Mayhem, so they are trying to break into that industry, and they may get a small gig here and there, which would actually make them models whether we like it or not.

Anyways, I think this girl is worth an 87%. I like the fact that she is using a lot of lace in her shots, and this pic is particularly hot:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Megan is 19 years old and hopes to become a makeup artist. In her free time, she enjoys photography and reading. She has a pet kitten name Aurah. She says her dream car is a “sports car.” We were going to ask for something more specific but we figured, why bother? This way, more of you can imagine you own Megan’s dream car. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

I can believe that this girl is 19 years old, I actually would've even believed even lower. She's got a cute GND look, she reminds me of a very young Valerie Bertinelli. Some minor cons against her: (1) a foot tattoo, (2) belly button ring, and (3) a serious gap between her legs. Each of those cons can be somebody else's pros too. She's a pretty girl, but she just doesn't do much for me, so I'm gonna rate her 78%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
umm blackie? the "gap" as you put it isn't a bad thing lol......it was always considered a plus in my time.....she does look rather young.....and she's cute, not beautiful but cute.....she's getting an 8 from me.....

W

Wanker

If she is in the Sun she must be legit.

This dirty old man gives her 8.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Iona, 31, is a 5-foot-6 mom. When she’s not chasing around two-month-old Kyan, Iona is also a model, licensed hairstylist and make-up artist. She has a cat, Mimi, to feed, too. She loves gymnastics and track and adores Sophia Loren. Hmm, do we see a slight resemblance here? (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

I'd say she's a bit more than the stated age of 31. In many respects, she's "a bit more than" what's necessary. A bit more hippy than necessary. A bit more lippy than necessary (too much botox I suspect). Just not doing it for me at all, 60%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Where the heck did they get her? She looks like a reject from Housewives of New Jersey or what eve that show is - 5.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Those are quite the spikes. I'm also hoping that is a fan causing the hair and not hairspray - 5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Wanker said:
She looks like a tank.

4.5/10.
get used to it guys, with the way people are becoming more and more overweight this one will soon be considered a 10!!!! (but for me, she'll always be a 4/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom