Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Live from the Internet, it’s SUNshine Girl Lauren! This 25-year-old has always dreamed of hosting her own program, and she’ll get that chance June 1 when she’ll host her show on soundgarden.ca. Maybe she’ll be talking about her favourite things such as fishing, Madonna, Rihanna or drinking beer on a Mexican beach.

kept thinking about that girl on Glee. This girl just doesn't do it for me 6.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Okay look at the link blackram posted for 2011 and today's pictures and tell me she hasn't had a serious breast reduction surgery. Either that or todays pics are from when she was 15. Creepy.
Not that attractive a girl, best I can do is a 6

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
blackram said:
I kinda like this girl, great body, amazing ass, but face is just an average GND. I'll give her an 86%.

She's appeared before:

Lauren, 2011-04-09

Her breasts were gorgeous last year, what happened??? 2012 pics 6/10 2011 pics 7.5/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
Live from the Internet, it’s SUNshine Girl Lauren! This 25-year-old has always dreamed of hosting her own program, and she’ll get that chance June 1 when she’ll host her show on soundgarden.ca. Maybe she’ll be talking about her favourite things such as fishing, Madonna, Rihanna or drinking beer on a Mexican beach.

kept thinking about that girl on Glee. This girl just doesn't do it for me 6.5

She looks ready to beat me up. Pass on her with 5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she also lost some weight in addition to the breast reduction......either that or started taking care of herself more.....still, not very attractive in my book.....6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Charlotte is 18 years old and is preparing to begin university. Before heading off to school and choosing a career our girl wanted to give modelling a shot. Seems like a good idea to us.

Begins to bring the dirty old man out in me - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Now, this one I can believe is 18 years old, she reminds me of how incredibly gawky we were in those times. For those with rose-coloured glasses about those teenage years, thinking that everyone must've looked hot and toned back then this is the reality check. This girl has a good body, pretty toned, not overly toned. She's got a few too many tattoos, but they seem to be tastefully understated. Face is somewhat average GND. She's not really my type, but I think some people might like her, so I'll give a 77%.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
blackram said:
She's got a few too many tattoos, but they seem to be tastefully understated..

I must be losing my eye sight, what tats??

I like her tight body but that comes with youth. 8/10

Coxwell

Joined Feb 6, 2012
Messages 372
The Girl With The Birdshit Tattoo? :spiteful:

Still gets an 8/10 for her rockin' bod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom