Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Carly is a mother of two who stays in shape by chasing her kids around. This artistic gal loves tattoos. Our girl hopes one day to open up her own restaurant and have the menu printed on her back. OK, you caught us, we made that last part up!

You look at her and all you can see is the ink. Too bad otherwise a reasonable MILF - 6

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
You have to wonder about someone with that much ink. I'd sleep with one eye open if I was with her. 6

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
train said:
You have to wonder about someone with that much ink. I'd sleep with one eye open if I was with her. 6

If you were with her, then you'd probably have ink all over you too. Inkers get together with inkers. :)

This is a case study in why so many people warn other people against getting tattooed. She's an older woman, she's got the face and hairstyle of an upper-30's or 40's suburban mom, yet she's blanketed in ink? There's a major disconnect in images here. Plus, it doesn't look like she got the ink a long time ago during a youthful indiscretion either: it looks like she's got fresh ink here, so she's doubling down on the bad decision-making at her advanced age! She's got a fantastic toned body though. She's probably at an age where you can still get away with ink, but she may be right on the cusp of the age when it all changes. At some point no matter how much she exercises, her skin is going to start to wrinkle, and all of that ink will wrinkle too.

And I can't just ignore that attractive face, and her well-toned body, so I can't rate her down too badly because of her ink. By my system, if her face and body are still attractive, then I have to rate her at least 80%. If she has no flaws (and uber-tattoos are a big flaw), then I'd have to rate her at least 90%. So far, she's still an 87%. But she could've been so much higher, maybe a 97%.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She definably has a kick ass figure. I don't mind ink although hers is a bit much. 7.5

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Carly is a mother of two who stays in shape by chasing her kids around. This artistic gal loves tattoos. Our girl hopes one day to open up her own restaurant and have the menu printed on her back. OK, you caught us, we made that last part up!

You look at her and all you can see is the ink. Too bad otherwise a reasonable MILF - 6

Too bad about the ink, and she is a mother :shocking:

5.75/10.

J

Jesus Quintana

She's in great shape. I'd rather see the ink than the stretch marks. Cute too.

Kitty69

BANNED
Joined May 12, 2012
Messages 16
I guess they ran out younger girls again. Tattoos are fine as long as the full look matches and you don't need to put a paper bag over their face ....

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2012/05/30/jessie[h=1]Jessie [/h]SUNshine Girl Jessie is a 21-year-old actress and model. She loves going out for a nice meal, especially to a good sushi restaurant. In her free time, she likes to go to the movies. Wait a minute, we like sushi! We like going to the movies! Jessie also says she likes guys who are mature and responsible. Oh well, there goes that. (Todd Gillis/PHOTO)

:great:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Couldn't resist mimicking peace's sometime erratic but brief judging style. The girl, while not my type is quite nice - 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom