Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
i was going to give her an 8 also until i saw the tramp stamp.......7/10

special menu on her eatery...lol.......brings new meaning to the term happy meal lol

W

Wanker

blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Krystal, 20, can’t get enough of social networking. She’s always typing away on her Twitter and Facebook pages where she gets the word out that she loves modelling, bartending and go-go dancing. But that all pales in comparison to her dream of setting up a special menu for her own eatery, then writing a cookbook. Go-go, Krystal! (Jack Boland photo)

There's something a little trailer-park about her, and I think she needs to eat a bit more she's too skinny. But she's worth a respectable 84%, I'd say.

I like.

has the sexy look, slim and fuckable.

8/10.

H

HOF

There is nothing wrong with her.

I don't think she's uber anything, but I wouldn't pass up the pussy.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kay is 18 years old and loves modelling, travelling and ... paintball. That’s right, don’t mess with our girl unless you’re prepared to be peppered by paint. She loves Montreal, Miami and Las Vegas and we have a feeling she turns plenty of heads in those party towns. (Jack Boland photo)

We had a preview of this Friday girl, during last Friday's video. Looks like both of these peelers came in to do a photoshoot at the same time. So we were expecting this, I guess. On the stripper scale, this girl is positively understated, this would be considered lightly tattooed. On the stripper scale she's probably a 92%, but in the regular scale she's an 87%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
holy fuck blackie, are you half asleep? I thought for sure i'd be seeing a comment that she reminds you of mila kunis.......lol

she'd be a 9 without the stupid ink.....as it is she loses points for that....8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
holy fuck blackie, are you half asleep? I thought for sure i'd be seeing a comment that she reminds you of mila kunis.......lol

she'd be a 9 without the stupid ink.....as it is she loses points for that....8/10

She doesn't look anything like Mila Kunis, except for her hair. She doesn't remind me of anyone actually, except a stripper from the prairies. :)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashlyn is 23 years old and trains horses. She hopes to have a career as a vet tech. In her free time our girl loves to whip up a big italian meal. This goes well with our favourite pastime which is eating a big italian meal. (Jim Wells photo)

Not super-hot, but looks like she'd be the fun GND, who you could easily score with. She's got a few discrete tats and piercings, nothing too visible; in fact, she's got one of those invisible tattoos on her stomach right next to her belly button. What do they call those things?

I'd say she's worth an 83%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
maybe she should stay off the pasta a little like maybe cut it down to once a week?

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom