Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Damn, I was hoping that they would've continued with the Naked News theme. I guess not.

Today's girl looked great in the little black dress, not so great in the swimsuit. Don't think she should've dyed her hair blonde at all, though. 75%.

R

Robintheboywonder

I think in person she would have heads twisting and turning. 8/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I was a lot more toned at 18 than I am, mainly now due to sports. This girl is alright but a 6.5 to 7 for me.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Wanker said:
7.25/10. At 18 she should be fit and toned. Just saying.

and you wouldn't be wrong in saying that......if she continues along this path her ass will need it's own postal code by the time she's 25....and working out? sorry, i don't buy it....she'd be a lot more fit if she actually worked out.......7/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
tboy said:
and you wouldn't be wrong in saying that......if she continues along this path her ass will need it's own postal code by the time she's 25....and working out? sorry, i don't buy it....she'd be a lot more fit if she actually worked out.......7/10

Nice now tboy, she just got the membership this weekend.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
Were you fit and toned at 18? I spent a bit too much time at McDonalds back then.

everyone was when i was 18....it was maybe, 1 in 50 who was overweight? thinking back it probably wasn't even that high.......you have to remember: we didn't have computers to sit in front of all afternoon......i don't think phys ed was mandatory in 12 but i remember taking all through high school......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
everyone was when i was 18....it was maybe, 1 in 50 who was overweight? thinking back it probably wasn't even that high.......you have to remember: we didn't have computers to sit in front of all afternoon......i don't think phys ed was mandatory in 12 but i remember taking all through high school......

I think you might be suffering from selective memory in your old age, I remember there being fat kids, skinny kids, and in-between kids all throughout high school. Even the skinny kids weren't necessarily all that buff, just skinny.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Guido, don't get your speedo in a knot. Here is today's young lady.

A little on the curvy side. 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Juliana, 27, once met soccer great Pele. But that doesn’t impress her much. She’s a boxing fan who’s into bowling, camping and Emily Griffin novels. This 5-foot-7 Aries will be content if she can release a studio album and live a balanced lifestyle. We’d be happy just by meeting Pele! (Todd Gillis/Photo)

This girl has got a very beautiful face, but she is a little bit on the larger side, but highly sexy. 88%.

She looks kinda like Stana Katic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom