Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
No, this one is definitely third-tier to me. She's got a good body and all, but there's something about her face that's not doing it for me. Maybe it's just the camera flash, but her face looks oily, and there's discoloration in spots like scars from zits or something. So far, the Sunday & Wednesday girls are the top-tier, while the Monday & Tuesday girls are 2nd tier, and today's girl is 3rd tier. This is how I expect the Miss Brazil-Canada competition to show as well. Only 80% for today's girl.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Jess, 29, our favourite gaming gal, wants to say to all the fans out there, May the 4th Be With You, because it’s Star Wars Day! She has come from a galaxy far, far away to throw a little Jedi mind trick on us with her portrayals of Mace Windu and Darth Vader. For the rest of us, we’ll just say she likes volleyball. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh lord, after almost a week of debating the finer merits of competing beauty queens, we are now faced with this? I hope this isn't Sun's theme for this week: freak girls. This girl has got an awesome body, ruined by bad choices in fashion. I don't mean her choice of wearing Star Wars costumes -- those are awesome! I mean her choice to tattoo herself from head to foot. I guess it's time to rate her, 70%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
i have to concur with the masses....a little bit of a freak, and that's not always a bad thing, but in this case it's just bad....5/10

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Oh the things I could do to her. 5.5/10, but that would not stop me for one second. I think she is 'ugly sexy'.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Samantha has to do is smile and the hardest newsroom hearts melt. But the 19-year-old Pisces is so much more than a pretty face. The browneyed beauty likes dancing, soccer, and reality TV. When she’s not plugged into Jersey Shore, she’s a contestant in the Miss Brazil Canada Pageant.

After 1 day of silliness we are back to the look-a-like Brazillians - 7

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
well, with the quality of the contestants I'm sure not too upset about not being able to attend this miss brazil pageant lol...7/10

G

Guido

I'm have a soft spot in me heart and a hard spot in my speedo for Latina's. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom