Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Betsy, 20, has her eye on the Victoria’s Secret catwalk, a goal she’s given herself five years to achieve. This 5-foot-11 Capricorn loves fashion and volleyball, the sport of choice for all SUNshine Girls. She loves to hang out on the beach, which is appropriate since she’s a contestant in the Miss Brazil Canada pageant. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

:clapping:I think we got ourselves a winner here! I don't know if she's quite toned enough, or if her hips are too wide, or if her body-mass-index is low enough, or whatever: and I don't care, all I know is that my dick tells me that she's one hot little number, and that's all that matters. 98%!!!! :heart:

She reminds me of a young Madeleine Stowe, or a Madeline Zima.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Guido and BLackram...my answer remains :no:
ps. Her face doesnt do much for me.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
br: you nailed it, if she wants to be a v/s runway model she's got to drop at least 15 lbs and get some work done.....unless of course v/s has different models for different countries...she'd be fine in brazil.....

not a bad looking yl.....8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Brittany loves to help others — she’s on her way to her medical degree and in her spare time tutors and volunteers with seniors. Her dream car is a BMW M3. The 20-year-old is a contestant in the Miss Brazil Canada pageant.

Not sure why we have a Miss Brazil Canada pageant but whatever. Her smile looks like she's sucking on lemons but otherwise okay - 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Yesterday's Miss Brazil-Canada was much hotter, face-wise. This one has got a great body too, though. 89%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Her smile does look a bit lemony. Must be a lot of padding in the dress because she certainly isn't the same size in the swimsuit. Possibly a nice ass which is useful if you come from the thong capital of the world. - 7

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Lemony smile.lol...........8/10

lol i was trying to think of a way to describe her expression and that's it...lol sucking on lemons lol.....and it looks a bit plastic too.......she gets points for having potential though....8/10

btw, i bet real brazilian women are rolling on the floor laughing at these contestants lol...i mean really, these wouldn't even make it in a bar wet t shirt contest in rio.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
btw, i bet real brazilian women are rolling on the floor laughing at these contestants lol...i mean really, these wouldn't even make it in a bar wet t shirt contest in rio.....

Most of the Brazillian women I've seen in Carnivale videos, etc. would all have those wide child-bearing hips that you hate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom