Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
i think those judges who deemed her miss petite teen canada need glasses......she is yet another butterface......7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's no butter face, but she does have a GND head on a DDG body. Also, I think she's so small that her head looks unbelievably big on her tiny body, like some kind of a cartoon character. Yet, judged on their own, the head and body would be quite attractive. 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Sarah is 25 years old and describes herself as a goofy girl who likes ‘being a meatball.’ We have no idea what that means but let’s go with fun-loving. As for her goofy side, Sarah can’t get enough of Richard Simmons workout videos.

Not bad but in a couple of shots she forgot to suck in her gut to the max - 7.25

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree, a cute GND but not a pin up......7/10

btw: I saw a report recently that stated that 69% of all americans are obese and 19% left are overweight....so get used to "thicker" girls.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Good GND, very competent face & body, in some shots she's damn sexy too! The shiny party dress was just amazing for me. 87%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Sarah is 23 years old and is a lover of exotic pets. She owns a boa constrictor named Sid and a bearded dragon lizard named Yoshi. Her dream car is a 1970s black Trans Am. Speaking of exotic animals, after our girl is finished school she hopes to travel to Australia.

Nothing really special today - 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Are you guys kidding? This girl gave me a boner right away! :heart:

She's a GND, but one hot GND. 95%!!!!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Defintely not as good looking as yesterday's who was a 7 or 7.5. I guess that means 6.5 to 7 for me.

W

Wanker

blackram said:
Are you guys kidding? This girl gave me a boner right away! :heart:

She's a GND, but one hot GND. 95%!!!!

You Ottawa boys sure like them curves :biggrin:

7/10 the highest I can give her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom