Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Angela, 35, wants to open her own yoga and fitness studio soon. She’s got the physique and the time, as her two kids are teens now. Angela loves to party down south in the warm sun and lives by the Chinese motto tattooed on her ribs: "Discipline and training." She’s got our attention! (Jack Boland/Photo)

I guess she gets bonus points for being honest about her age. And this girl is definitely ripped! But it doesn't do anything for me, it will be interesting to see how the "fitness brigade" rate this one. For me she's a 69%.

i dunno about ripped, look at how far in her bra strap goes in the middle pic? that doesn't happen with muscle...that happens with fat.....maybe that top fit her at one time, but it sure doesn't now.......

not bad for 35 with 2 kids but only a 7/10 in this thread.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
BR's definition of ripped and mine differ quite a bit but she does have some muscle on her.

I'll go 7/10 because she's trying to keep her figure which is more than most her age.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Maurice Boscorelli said:
BR's definition of ripped and mine differ quite a bit but she does have some muscle on her.

I'll go 7/10 because she's trying to keep her figure which is more than most her age.
So your definition doesn't include those abs & legs?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
So your definition doesn't include those abs & legs?

UH she doesn't have abs dude.

Here's some abs for ya:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 27, has many loves in her life, like her son Kylar and soulmate Chad, but a lot of them have to do with the Great Outdoors: Ice fishing, snowboarding, to name a couple. This Scorpio is also big on getting tattoos, and calling herself a real wild child.

Probably an aging stoner from Orillia

6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 27, has many loves in her life, like her son Kylar and soulmate Chad, but a lot of them have to do with the Great Outdoors: Ice fishing, snowboarding, to name a couple. This Scorpio is also big on getting tattoos, and calling herself a real wild child. Love those mittens! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Despite the obvious tattoos and piercings, there is something really hot about this one. She's got an amazing T&A, great face, and if you watch her video on the site, she's got a really teasing personality. Bonus points for being honest about her age, and for looking amazing at her age too. She mentioned that she's been on twice before, but I couldn't find her previous photos, but she does look familiar. I'm gonna give her an 89%, an amazing natural beauty marred by bad choices.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Bonus points for being honest about her age, and for looking amazing at her age too

christ dude, she's only 27 not 47......

Sorry, she loses major points for naming her kid KYLAR....wtf, is he the son of someone born on krypton or what?

6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
tboy said:
christ dude, she's only 27 not 47......

Well, I should've added, looking amazing at her age, after having a kid too!

Sorry, she loses major points for naming her kid KYLAR....wtf, is he the son of someone born on krypton or what?
I think you're thinking of Kalel (aka Superman).

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Lets see:
Bad hair
Metal sticking out her lip
Lot's of bad ink
Like ice fishing
Average, at best, face
Decent ass

This all adds up to 6 for me

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Felecia has a big summer of fitness and personal training scheduled. The bubbly blonde hopes one day to compete in World Bodybuilding & Fitness Foundation events. If that’s the case, somebody better tell her that you’re supposed to hold dumbbells by the handle!

Don't really see a whole lot of muscles but it was nice of her to have operationg instructions printed on her side - 6.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Cute GND face, a couple of minor written tats on the side, a style which is becoming popular nowadays, looks like. She's definitely not muscle-girl material, exactly the opposite I would say. Unusual spelling of name. I can't really get too excited about her, 80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom