Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Brittany is 21 years old and you also can see her as Miss March in the SUNshine Girl Calendar. In fact, our girl was voted top calendar gal and named 2012 Miss Reader’s Choice. If that’s not enough, Brittany is taking up Muay Thai boxing to stay in shape.

Does anything say loser more than wearing a Leaf jersey ?:biggrin: 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's in the ssg calendar? omfg i hope the guy who shot those pics did a better job.....minus points for the "toronto make me laughs" jersey brings her down to a 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I love this shot:

Though the girl is definitely not 21, as she says, she isn't far off either. She's worth a 92%.

Here's her previous photoshoot, she's definitely lost some weight since these photos: Brittany, 2011-08-15. Her last photos were exactly 8 months ago.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Saturday Girl
BTW, due to the server outage yesterday, we missed the Saturday girl. When rating just refer to her as the "Saturday girl".

SUNshine Girl Deanna is 26 years old and hopes to have a career as a dental assistant. All of a sudden that toothache doesn’t seem so bad, now does it? In her free time, our girl likes to travel and attend rock concerts. (Todd Gillis/Photo)

This one is a very interesting looking GND. She's honest about her age, which is worth some bonus points. And I love this see-through outfit she's wearing. :spiteful: I'm giving her an 82%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Kayleigh wants to have a successful career, start a family and just enjoy life. We figure she’s got a good start on the third part, because the 23-year-old loves to play volleyball and listen to country music — her most memorable meeting was with Aaron Pritchett.

She really fits the part of a volley bal playing C&W fan doesn't she - 7.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Looks like a cool girl to have a beer with - something likeable about her - bet she uses Irish Spring - 8

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
ssg Kayleigh 8.5

Subtracted -0.5 for the country music, but, GND with great curves!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
BTW, this girl has been on before, about 2 years ago: Kayleigh, 2010-06-20. She was a lot thinner back then, but I think she looks way better now, bigger hips, bigger boobs, bigger ass, curvier, etc. This is one of the cases where putting on the weight has improved things immensely.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Laura is 19 years old and says changing into comfy clothes and hitting the couch to watch a movie is the ideal way to spend her time off. Laura’s goal is to settle down, start a family and have a successful career. Don’t worry, we will get back to our regular scheduled hobbies of dancing and going out to nightclubs with friends.

Another in the Barrie collection - 7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom